Expediter Pride Truck Image Show

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
We recently received an email in which an expediter expressed concerns that the Lil' Deuce Coupe owned by Glen and Janice Rice would be the obvious winner in the Expediter Pride Truck Image Show and that it would be futile for anyone to enter the show against that kind of competition.

We understand that concern very well and we have to apologize for our oversight in not making it clear that Glen and Janice's truck WILL NOT be entered in the contest. The Lil' Deuce Coupe will be on display in the Bentz Transport Products booth.

When Expediters Online.com initially approached Glen about bringing his truck to the Expo it was mutually agreed that he would not be competing in the show, and again, it's our fault that we didn't make that clear in our promotions for the Expediter Pride Truck Image Show.

We've received a good number of registrations for the show already, but there's always room for more, so be sure to register now! The categories are:

*Best Cargo Van
*Best Cargo Van Interior
*Best Straight Truck
*Best Straight Truck Interior
*Best of Show

We'll be awarding trophies, cash and other prizes with the winning entries being featured in Expediters Online profiles.

For registration:

http://www.expeditexpo.com/contest_reg.html

Jeff Jensen
Editor

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Ok Jeff you convinced me. If I can go to the hardware store and get the "Kentucky chrome":p paint for my bumper and find enough binder twine in the barn to tie the stack back up I will put it in:D But I do expect to win....lol