Expedite Expo 2001

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Just a note to say thanks to Lawrence and his wife for the expo. It was awesome! I gained a lot of information I have been searching for and made some great contacts. I also met a lot of great people and visitied with friends I haven't been able to talk to for a long time. I think, even with the weather, it was a huge success! I bet next years will be even better! It was well worth the effort to get there!

G

Wild Bill,

It was great to meet you at the show, sorry
we didn't get a chance to talk more!

I'm putting together a full report on the
Expo and I guess the biggest problem will
be what to edit out. There was a lot
going on the two days prior to the show
and then on the day of the show itself.

Most of the staff is limping around like
90 year old men after doing the lifting,
toting and WALKING!

It was a great show for an inagural event
despite the rain. We've got a lot of
people to thank in the upcoming story,
but right now, I want to thank all of the
attendees!

Without the expediters who
came to the Expo, there would be no reason
for the show, so thanks again to all of you
fine folks who put up with the weather and
other inconveniences and helped make this
a great event and what looks to be just the
first of many shows to come.

Jeff - Editor

SecondChance

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Glad to hear some input on the show, it was the one thing I really counted on all summer and *snif* ended up stuck in OKC instead.

I look anxiously for the report!

Several things I was looking for, maybe some of you know anyway, the easiest being where to get bug shield for fl70.

And 10 years ago there was a company just over the line going into New Mexico that made hanging/swinging beds for trucks. They worked so well that the company I was driving for at the time put them in all of their team trucks. It was almost like sleeping on a cloud while truck was moving! Returning to driving now as expeditor I have been looking for it again and haven't been able to find it. If anyone out there knows??? please share!

Thanks all.......I WILL see you next year at Expo Show!
Stay Safe!

The Expediter News

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hello Larry and Jeff:
I'd like to express to you how pleased I am with the experience we had at the first ever Expediter Expo 2001. We were very happy with the enthusiastic response of attendees and other exhibiters despite the rainy weather. For those of you who were unable to attend, you missed a great opportunity to network with peers and friends.

My appreciation also goes to Larry's wife and all the staff for the time and effort that went into hosting this event and making it successful. You are commended for all your hard work.

Again, we had a great time at the show and look forward to participating next year.

Thank you.
Bill Little, Publisher
The Expediter News