EO app quirks

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've noticed from time to time a thread will be missing the comments from a member such as in the pic below

28f40e5e.jpg

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With an iPhone you just push the top power button and the home screen button and voila it sends it right to your photos. Now with your fancy Droid I have no clue... :p

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We have a significant update coming. Thanks for sharing the bug. Please be sure to rate the app! Thanks!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On my Droid, I leave the app on Most Recent posts. Most of the time when I log on it goes to what was there days ago instead of reloading. It doesn't come on with the circling arrow, just goes to the outdated posts. I've deleted and reloaded the app several times.

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
I'm also expereincing this, although it's weird:
a6890a53-2602-45a1.jpg

I can see the "teaser"...
a6890a53-2666-6743.jpg

...but not the post. I also checked under the poster's profile, same thing.
I also saw it on one or two other profiles so it might not be cheri's fault ;) j/k

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
On my Droid, I leave the app on Most Recent posts. Most of the time when I log on it goes to what was there days ago instead of reloading. It doesn't come on with the circling arrow, just goes to the outdated posts. I've deleted and reloaded the app several times.

Did you try to "refresh"?? Usually that will take you to the newest posts.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I found refresh and that worked. I just wonder why sometimes it comes on with the old screen showing instead of the screen with the thing doing the circle.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm also expereincing this, although it's weird:
a6890a53-2602-45a1.jpg

I can see the "teaser"...
a6890a53-2666-6743.jpg

...but not the post. I also checked under the poster's profile, same thing.
I also saw it on one or two other profiles so it might not be cheri's fault ;) j/k

That's exactly what mine does.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I found refresh and that worked. I just wonder why sometimes it comes on with the old screen showing instead of the screen with the thing doing the circle.

Good question, I get that too. Maybe it depends on how we have closed the app the last time we used it??

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lawrence on the iPhone app another quirk is that when someone links a thread in a post it takes you to it through your browser rather than the app.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Lawrence on the iPhone app another quirk is that when someone links a thread in a post it takes you to it through your browser rather than the app.

Scott, you can control that feature. When you're logged into the EO App - go to settings, Open URL's.

You can set it to open in the app or your mobile browser. :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member