enjoyable, debate on the fluff

joebob1_30132

Expert Expediter
Wow!!! what a great exchange on the topic of fluff. I have to say that it was enjoyable to read...I do think it started to get on the personal side though as good exchanges seem to go wheather it be politics or religeon, or those ##### greedy unions (my personal favorite). At the risk of being labeled a "fluffer"LOL!!!! in the financial sence of my operation. definatley not in an adult movie sence (i have buck teeth).I hear that dont work well..My team has done pretty well this year,even with all my down time..I have to subscribe to the A-teams frame of thought ,that it can be done. My glass is half full, and has always been .Born with that way of thinking,just happened, couldnt help it. I believe if I strive for "10" I will at least get "8.5" or better ...But ..If i reach or anticipate a "6" I will get "5"(anticipating the negative. very poweerful..not to mention a real drag) ..I do ask the people who do it ..get it done ..are the top money makers. I CAN DO ANYTHING THEY CAN. (with the exception of "fluffing" remember the buck teeth? LOL!! My experience in expiditing a poultry 1 .5 years... my life experience 41..My thoughts are applicable in all aspects of my working career. May all of us make money,stay healthy,and find our own Margerritaville (you know what im talk'n bout Cherri:D