Canada Contracting with DTG

wogness

Seasoned Expediter
Hello all

I am retired with an eye on an expedite 24 ft straight truck. I found a company in Oakville (near Toronto) Ontario. It offers drivers the opportunity to start their own truck bussiness. They help find financing and employment contracts. They guarentee work when you buy a truck. Does anyone know this company? Are they ligitimate and a viable entry into the industry for those of us that have no experience or contacts? Company name DTG.

Thank you
Wogness

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never heard of them but a google search pulls up 2 links to fraud and scams before their own website shows up.
I'd be calling trucking companies in the GTA directly.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like another Kennedy Transportation scam and the deal they had with Aberstar Trucking....not good...

Pronto

Active Expediter
I am a small trucking company and I share an office with DTG. They are good people and are no way at all associated with kennedy transportation. With that ripoff link if you read below that guys father rebuttled his own sons argument! They are quite in touch with there owner operators and are looking to place there people at quality companies. I have acquired a few of my owner op's through them, and all we want to do is earn money like everyone else.

Pronto freight Services

Shah786

Seasoned Expediter
I am a small trucking company and I share an office with DTG. They are good people and are no way at all associated with kennedy transportation. With that ripoff link if you read below that guys father rebuttled his own sons argument! They are quite in touch with there owner operators and are looking to place there people at quality companies. I have acquired a few of my owner op's through them, and all we want to do is earn money like everyone else.

Pronto freight Services

Well some driver are saying DTG is also working with another name in Toronto area i guess we no now thank you.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Pronto freight Services

It's an older thread but I am sure they are still ripping people off. You have to love how people use terms that they think matter to drivers like "in touch". The rebuttal by the father on that site was as fake and disingenuous as the one here.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Guns4u

Active Expediter

Pronto freight Services

Kennedy, DTG, Jean Marie St.Gelais & Denis St. Gelais, all those names mean one word: SCAM.
Run away from them

tboss

Active Expediter

Pronto freight Services

Hey pronto you said dtg is not associated with kennedy transportation. Thats funny cause the president of dtg used to work for kennedy transportation and his father was the president. Looks like people should be staying away from pronto as well because your obviously a blatant liar and probably in on the scam as well. I dont understand how you people live with yourselves and sleep at night.

scamedbyDTG

Active Expediter
Hey pronto you said dtg is not associated with kennedy transportation. Thats funny cause the president of dtg used to work for kennedy transportation and his father was the president. Looks like people should be staying away from pronto as well because your obviously a blatant liar and probably in on the scam as well. I dont understand how you people live with yourselves and sleep at night.

Interested in getting in touch with truckers who went through the ordeal with DTG in Ontario. I went through it and want to "compare notes" with looks towards taking legal action. Contact me at [email protected]