Con Way Website

Al JR

Expert Expediter
I am new to expiditing. I have been doing this for approx 3 months. Befor deciding to do it, I did research, which included this site. Thank you for being here. Anyway, I am now with con way. I was pre planed for a load to CA. Good money, I was excited. I got to the Pickup at about midnight and went to sleep since they were closed. In the morning they said that the load was not ready. So I went to get some coffee. I then recieved a call from con way and told me that they had made a mistake and that the load should not have been offered to me. They said that someone was befor me on the board and that person called to complain. Needless to say I as fuming. I asked how was it that this person knew about the load offer. I was told he saw the offer on their web site. I remembered somthing about that on this site when I was doing my research. I went to their website and found no way to see the load offers. The question is, How do I access the same info? What is the site and where is the link. On a side note, Con way understood my aggitation and responded very honerably. Thank you in advance.

Al

PS Feel free to e mail any info. thanks