CLASS B N/P here (H pending)

mparsons72

Active Expediter
I am looking to sign onto a Class B team; I just received my TIP with A; N & P endorsements; already passed the HM tests just; waiting for DHS/TSA clearance to change that "N" to an "X".

I already hold a TWIC card so it won’t be an issue.

I also have a current DOT card and a spotless MVR. I currently hold a MI Enhanced "C".

Most of my experiance whas been with flatbed Ford F-650 & International 4700 trucks.

Hoping to sign on as a trainee with someone looking for or to start a team; not restricted on time available to run; I am based in Detroit and ready to run right away Regional or OTR.

Shoot me an e-mail with contact information and I will get back to you ASAP.

If your wheels are not turning youre not making money; heres a chance to keep them turning!

Last edited:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
MParsons;

Nice work and great credientials forthcoming.

Sounds like you have it together quite well.

Be sure to post this in the ExpeditersOnLine Classifieds in the "Driver Available" section. Surely you will get a good response.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Best regards,

mparsons72

Active Expediter
John;

Thanks for your input; that is what I was looking for and I will post there right away.

I'm sure you already know but I am a N(o)(o)B here and any guidance; support and direction I find here will be greatly appreciated!

~Mark

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Mark;

Feel free to PM me, or post on the forums, any questions you may have. I will attempt to answer your questions, or find the correct answers for you.

Thanks,