Christmas wishes?

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Lostmarbles, Santa and I found a whole pail of marbles, would you like them?

Lostmarbles, you will find a wife and she will be rich. Not sure if she will be rich with wisdom or rich in money but you both will have gains.

Merry Christmas Lostmarbles!!

PS: Rudolph said for you to call him, Blizten and Donner have some ideas for you.

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Teacel, Santa said that he noticed how busy you where and a vacation was in need.. but, he said this can be not be granted till mid year. He said your venture will take off and you will be even busier then you are now. Hang in there.. your tickets will be there waiting for you. Just have to ask in Mid June. :D

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Is Jesse going to make my truck pick up garbage and golf balls, along with putting out fires and moving freight? I hope so- I want to be on the build team so I can get one of those stocked tool boxes!
-Weave-
....ummm I would DIE for one of those bikes his Co. builds!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Wow, you got it bad for one of those hogs! Was going to call to see if they allow a tour of the building and set up an appointment for you. I have no idea if you make it out to the west coast area at all. So I have done the next best thing. Found the address and phone numbers for you to check out.

Phone:
Fax:
Address:
West Coast Choppers
718 West Anaheim Street
Long Beach, California 90813

Let us know, if you ever get out there and get a chance to visit Jesse and the gang!

NEVERHOME247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
DEAR SANTA, IF YOU CAN GRANT ME A WISH THIS YEAR. I WOULD REALLY LIKE ONE OF JESSE'S WEST COAST MASTER PIECES. IF THAT IS TOO BIG OF A WISH. I WOULD EVEN SETTLE TO TRASH AROUND THE WEST COAST CHOPPER SHOP FOR A DAY. BUT IF YOU CAN SWING IT, HOOK ME UP WITH CONTRACT HAULING JESSE'S BIKES AROUND THE MAP. I'M SURE YOU WON'T DISSAPOINT ME. P.S. PLEASE DON'T HIT THE JAKE BRAKE WHEN YOU LAND ON THE ROOF THIS YEAR.

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter
Hey THANKS SANTA!

See guys I told ya I was a GOOD BOY!

Life is what happens to you while your busy makeing other plans.

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Santa, had asked me relay a message to you, Loosemarbles. He said your more then welcomed!

I have no idea what you said to Blitzen and Donner but those two are still laughing. They kept everyone up last night..

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
OPS, sorry neverhome! I was hoping no one knew about the jake brake accident. It had something to do with the apples!

Now, Santa wishes he could grant a wish for you for a contract with Jesse. You see as Jesse, completes each bike, he makes the delivery hisself. As you will see, Christmas morning!

Now about that contract business, no wish is to small. Santa was thinking about setting up a contract with Uncle Sam. Interested? Just let Santa know!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Just a small reminder, I will be watching for late Christmas Wishes till 24th. Then I will be only available till 1700 Atlantic time that's when we make the change over and the pretrip of the sleigh and the reindeer get taken care of.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Here is our preplan flight path plan, www.noradsanta.org !!!!!!!

SantaElfDriver

Expert Expediter
Santa wishes to say thank you to all that have replied. Santa knows that some are just shy. So a special thank you to those that just read, maybe next year you will join in the fun of Christmas Wishes.