CARGOVAN

BIGRIG_787

Expert Expediter
Does anyone know of a place that you can lease a cargo van that is set up for expediting we are a team and not afraid to run hard just need to find a van thanks for you time.:+

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If you lease a van to do expediting work it will cost you a fortune paying for all the extra miles you put on it above 12000 miles a year. Your best bet would be to by a van then set it up to your satisfaction, and put all the miles you want on it.

If I were you I would look into all your options and do some planning. Things are a little slow right about now. Work isn't as good as it should be, and the cost of fuel is on the rise.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Teacel tells the truth.

There was one company in Ohio that used to "lease" cargo vans - but they filed for bankruptcy a while back and have gone out of business.

I remember to speaking to one driver who leased a cargo van from them and his payment was over $700.00 a month for 5 years. Then when the lease was over - he was suppose to return the van back to leasing company.

Hardly a bargain.

This was at a time when most van payments were around $350 - $450.

You would be much better off buying your own or driving for someone who has a van already.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

-----------------------------------------