Canada canada freight?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
what is needed for a logistics company to run freight into canada, just doing some resheach for a friend.
thanks

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Great smart *** answer! I was referring to any permits or forms required to do freight delivery into Canada, as a broker or logistics co.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great smart *** answer! I was referring to any permits or forms required to do freight delivery into Canada, as a broker or logistics co.

There is a Canadian and Border Crossing forum here on EO.
Maybe ask there.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You will need shipping papers aka BOL etc to get into Canada I tried to go to BC this weekend on a pleasure trip and it wasn't happening. They discriminate against Sprinters with beds in the back. Searched the truck for a hour, tossed my bed upside down, stuff that was in the front was tossed to the back... should be illegal to treat humans that way at the border! !

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
So after searching your van and finding nothing you were still refused entry? Any criminal record?

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So after searching your van and finding nothing you were still refused entry? Any criminal record?

Yep and no record. I have crossed in Montreal Toronto and MI last spring, summer over 7-10 times with no hassle. Got search once or twice but never denied entry.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hmmmmmm...............

So what reason did they give you for refusing entry?

If it was just the standard "we don't like your type around here" I think i would have asked to speak to a supervisor.