Beware of Accidents you come up on.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
The other night in Atlanta, radio was warning stay off of 75 in Henry County. Heres what happened according to the news report..

A Fed Ex truck cought fire, vehicles behind it decided they were to important to wait it out. They crossed over the median causing multi car accidents in the other direction. Vehicles were braking when these law breakers were about to cut in front of them, and of course the gawkers rear ended the breaking car which than hopefully hit the lawbreaker otherwise I am sure they just ran from the accident they caused.

The reason I am posting this is because now twice I have expierenced this same behavior. Once in Ohio and the other I-75 just N of Atlanta. In Atlanta I was using that Air Device like I have never used it I was not gona let those SXBs in front of me and they were sinking in the mudd fast so they were being overly aggressive in there attempt not to get stuck, but making a diasaster of the highway with the mudd plus just thinking pulling out in front of traffic going 70 in GA. I was being cautious but people had to much to look at all around them to realize people were crossing the median in that mudd to understand the danger of the situation we were approaching, and once one did it dozens were attempting it. So be carefull after passing these scenes, and stay in your right lane as I was stuck in the left thats why I was on the horn letting these jerks know It I was not the one to pull out in front of.