Back from the Holidays

G

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy new year. Thx to Weave, Mattmo, and DoggieDaddy for the kudos :)

I would love to hear some of the #'s you guys have turned out this year. I know you've all had an exceptional year from reading the posts on here. It would be nice to have, just and a simple set of #'s that some of you have done. Total gross revenue to the truck vs. total miles put on the odometer during '03 (D and/or E units). I should be able to make my own calculations from that using advice from other posts.

If you don't feel comfortable posting those #'s on here, feel free to send me a private message. If you don't feel comfortable sharing this at all, I completely understand.

Every time I come to this forum, I am absolutely amazed that there is people in the world that will still take time out of their daily lives to help us newbies, whom you've never seen and know nothing about except we come on here asking personal questions of you. And of all things, you guys answer them! I admire and respect each and every one of you for that! Thx

Happy New Year Everyone!!

G

Teacel has started a poll in this same "newbies" section of the forum that gives everyone a way to share their calculations anonymously. I would like to ask and encourage anyone reading this to please go participate in Teacel's poll. I think it will serve us mich better than this post.

Thx to all and Happy New Year :) Be Safe! Please!