Are u all just fed up too?

fedup_fedcc

Expert Expediter
I'm just wondering if all (or most) of the o/o's and drivers with fedcc are as fed up as me with all the BS they seem to be dishing out. Seems like every week theres a new change in "policy" of some sort. Recently, we did a pu where nobody at the shipper was available to load us, we called dispatch-they said go ahead...by all means load it yourself-we'll pay you for it. Soooo....like fools we did. No problem. Til now. Customers Bitches about being charged extra....fedcc claims it really wasn't a "finger-printed" load, so guess who gets screwed out of the pay....US!! No big surprise, actually just one more point scored for fedcc. The customer is complaining cuz they don't wanna pay the extra $100 for hand loading, they are paying "premium" cost for using fedcc-what the hell did they expect!! If it cost's $15.00 to fedex an envelope overnite, were they expecting to get a discount to ship there 1000# pallet?! I swear stupid people in this world of ours! Fedcc didn't give a flying $@#% wheter or not we got paid. Nor did they hesitate for a single moment when it came down to digging into our almost empty pockets. I'm sure we aren't the minority of fedcc "drivers" (as they call us lately) who are feeling a little bit screwed out of and bent over. x( x( x(