Anyone with knowledge of Tri-state

GerryGA

Seasoned Expediter
I am going to make my decision in the next few days of become an expeditor; I will appreciate all information. Send in a PM or e-mail if you wish….the last thing I want to start is a peeing contest. Any good or bad experiences also send. Specific interests are:

A. Can I average 2400 loaded miles a week or more.

B. Do they encourage a solo driver to run team?

C. Any backlash for not running Canada?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They have a generally good reputation. I've never run for them so I don't know specifics to answer your questions. I'd encourage you to read back at least one year in the general, newbies and recruiter forums. You will find many threads discussing your questions and Tri-State. You don't need to read everything, just the things that catch your eye or apply to your questions. Good luck.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

GerryGA

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the reply, I went back and done the reading just got to get it narrowed down and didnt quite find enought of the information that I wanted.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
dont know about everyone,but most of us wish we could get 2400 loaded miles running solo a week,there wouldn't be any need for all of us running team

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been with Tri-for 5 months now been both solo and team now. The best week as a solo was 2600 but on avg. you can look about 1600-1700. They like both single and team, as a single you will do best if you stay in Ohio, IN, IL, Mich. and Penn. as that is where our freight base seem to be. On Canada you can go if you want or not, I dont now that winter is on, but will this spring

Steve
Tri-State #368