Anyone able to get Verizon/Panther contractor discount?

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
I just noticed the Verizon discount on the Panther site but having a time with "account not eligible" messages and 4 calls now to Verizon to gain it, still no avail. Verizon told me my account should be eligible since it is one of the higher priced accounts (hmmmmm maybe I should shop that too) "IT" is looking into it and will get back with me within 24 to 48 business hours haha.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Please keep us humble readers informed on this. Thks

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Will keep informed. Received email from Verizon wanting copy of "employee" badge or copy of pay stub with personal data removed. Sent a copy of my ID card today, will see what happens.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
currrently get the discount on both the phones on the service.... just made a call to customer service

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
I received a call back today from Verizon from a message I left about 3 weeks ago and she said she could fix it but first I have to call customer service and change calling my tax id number to calling it a social security number. Same number, just semantics. Haven't had time yet today, but will see if I can fix it later. thanx hossman, and welcome to TX when you move!

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
After following the instructions from my 3 weeks in coming voicemail and calling VZ customer service asking them to change the verbage to "social security number", I have phoned Jennifer back and left message.

Call Jennifer at (216)-408-2270 at Verizon if having a problem gaining the discount. I have called her twice and left a descriptive voicemail and she has called me back twice (took about 3 weeks the 1st time) and left me a descriptive voicemail telling me she has fixed it so I will get the discount going forward.