America's Truckin' Network Update

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Good Evening All! This is an update on scheduling for the show on XM 152/ 700 WLW! Sindy and I will be in the studio midnight-5 am Saturday July 24/25! The number to the studio is 888-860-8785! The show will be for the most part on expediting! Please call in and share info on your experiences in expediting and info so we can learn more about the expediting industry as well!:rolleyes: We have been very fortunate to meet alot of great people in expediting that have taken us under their wing so to speak! Bob and Linda Caffee, Miss Suzy, Miss Jeanie to name a few!
Also, I cannot go without mentioning food!lol The gang has organized a Big Ole' BBQ in the parking lot after the show on Sat July 24! These folks have worked very hard to put this event together and I would like to be the first to say THANK YOU! Commradery still exists in the trucking industry as well as in expediting! Fellowship and meeting on common ground and breaking bread with fellow colleagues is what it is all about! We can't stress enough that "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT NAME IS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR TRUCK"! Well enough babbling from me!
See Y'all at the show!
Maniac:D

Last edited: