All Types Expediting & Expediters Network.com

kma637

Expert Expediter
I was surfing the net and found the web site for Expediters Network. The General Mgr. is Drew Balfanz. All types Expediting is run by Zonetta Balfanz. Now we all know about All Types, and I have concernes about Expediters Network , since they are both run by "Balfanz's"..
My concerne is that OOIDA is advertising on their Web site. I urge the people who have been ripped off by All Types to E-Mail "OOIDA" and ask why they are supporting a a Web site controlled by a Questionable family!!

Be Safe out there ,

Mike White
kma637;-)

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Dont get your shorts all in a wad.OOIDA cant possibly know everthing about everyone in this industry.

Even EO was taken in in the early days,and I remember a article by Jeff on their operation.

OOIDA has grown from 79,000 members when we joined.They are now at 130,000.After we get to a few million we will begin to get some Washington attention.

kma637

Expert Expediter
I do not think that OOIDA is aware of the connection between All Types and Expediters Network. I was leased to All Types for 6 months and have been in the Expediting business for 6+ years. They got me for around $700 when I quit and jerked me around for 2 Months over the $2000 escrow , the $2000 they held back which caused me to quit, and the last 2 weeks $1300. THe fact that The Balfanz family runs both companies is a little scary. OOIDA should be made aware of the connection. I contacted them and they are checking into it. The more info they get the better.

kma637
Van Driver
653,000 miles Expediting