Accident in Carbon Hill, Alabama

atlanta4

Expert Expediter
Looking for information. If anyone has any information concerning a wreck between a Hotshot rig and another truck in Carbon Hill, Alabama on the night of November 2, 2002 I would appreciate hearing about it. My mogher was a passenger and killed that night. I can't seem to get any straight info. Please help if you can.

Thanks,

Atlanta4

NO NECK

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi,

Don't have any information to help you, just wanted to say I'm sorry about your loss. A mother is a precious gift, and you only get one. We will keep our ears open though, and if we hera anything at all we will sure pass it on.

God Bless,

No Neck & Book Keeper

atlanta4

Expert Expediter
Hi,
Thanks for your thoughts and good wishes. I'm not trying to get any one into trouble with this request. All I know is that she was probably killed instantly and died before the truck tank exploded. I'm having just a bit of difficulty getting a police report and was just hoping someone else might have some info or have heard something on their radios. It was apparently a big event in this small town.
Thank you again. And it you pray - send a few good throughts to Maurine and help her on her way to the next step - whatever that might be.

Atlanta4