8.3 cummins choking out going uphill

Larjac

Rookie Expediter
Today is the day. I will take all info I've gathered, while piloting this hotel room chair, to the mechanic. It would be nice to think the mechanic was thinking about it over the weekend and now has the solution, but somehow I doubt it. If truck not fixed today, I might be staying in a gated community tonight. IE, in my truck, locked up in their yard. I will be sure to post solution as it may be helpful to someone else at some point IGNORANCE IS NOT STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY IS NOT SEEKING EDUCATION

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Today is the day. I will take all info I've gathered, while piloting this hotel room chair, to the mechanic. It would be nice to think the mechanic was thinking about it over the weekend and now has the solution, but somehow I doubt it. If truck not fixed today, I might be staying in a gated community tonight. IE, in my truck, locked up in their yard. I will be sure to post solution as it may be helpful to someone else at some point IGNORANCE IS NOT STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY IS NOT SEEKING EDUCATION

May the " wrench " be you!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Larjac

Rookie Expediter
FIXED!! Was primary pump. Right back where we started. Bunch of gunk in diaphram. New pump. One tank isolated till I get hpme (whenever). At that point I will drain clean and move fuel line to it , then isolate other, drain, clean. Will install filter before the pump so will have a 50/50 chance of this not happening again. Back in service, load offers unworthy of response. Accepted one good one going close to home, cancelled by shipper. Gotta luv it

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I am making a big effort to avoid bio-diesel.
Many places in Tx and Ok have up to 20%.