53' Reefers

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Having read much about the 53' Reefers in "West Coast Reconsidered'", I wish to suggest that these trailers are also intended to fill the likely void of non "California Compliant" trucks as the deadline for upgrades approach. I am sure their is an added incintive caused by some (if not many) WG O/Os demanding a higher premium above their contract rate to cover their higher than standard operating expenses because of their higher than normal priced units. Regardless I don't like the effects from this as much as anyone else. I have no privlidged information and I do not expect to get any because I am just an independant contrractor and am not intitled to such...just like a pauper in the "Kingdom of Expedite". Valuable information has been gathered from A-Team's endeavor and we hope he continues his research, but some of the language comes across as expecting privilage information or approval from him prior to any actions taken by FDCC. It may just be me but it tends to degrade the quality of writing/journalism I have come to respect and expect from him. In order to cast a more favorable impression (the seemingly intitlement) from thence day forward I will think of A-TEAM as "Prince Phil of Expedite." There! That has a nice ring to it. Phil, Prince of Expedite! Now I can continue to read in a favorable light and benefit from such contributions.