College Football 2018-2019

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan: at what point is Harbaugh going to give everyone the rivalry we want in the Big10? Urban gets tossed for the first 3 games and he's still gonna spank Michigan.
The days of the Big 2 and the little 8 are long over.

woodybo.jpg

But they shouldn't be, not right now ..

Urban and Harbaugh are two of the best coaches in college football. It would add so much excitement to the season.

I like Harbaugh .. a bunch ..
He's got to get his team to perform better ....

So far so good ....
Michigan runs the table, I think they're in the playoff.
If that game against Ohio St decides which team gets into the playoff, it'll be a dandy ..

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Alabama is scoring points on about every offensive possession against Tennessee. Already have 51 points early in the third quarter. They may drop 80 on them.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It gotta suck when Bama comes to town ....
Not a single team looks like them could be them, not one.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Buckeyes are on the brink of losing against Purdue. Good bye number 2 ranking.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan: at what point is Harbaugh going to give everyone the rivalry we want in the Big10? Urban gets tossed for the first 3 games and he's still gonna spank Michigan.
The days of the Big 2 and the little 8 are long over.

woodybo.jpg

But they shouldn't be, not right now ..

Urban and Harbaugh are two of the best coaches in college football. It would add so much excitement to the season.

I like Harbaugh .. a bunch ..
He's got to get his team to perform better ....

So far so good ....
Michigan runs the table, I think they're in the playoff.
If that game against Ohio St decides which team gets into the playoff, it'll be a dandy ..

If a one loss Big 10 team gets in, this could be Michigan's year! I would love to see them shellac Ohio St.

Reactions: RoadTime

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FL vs GA!!

Now we're getting into the part of the schedule where there's nowhere to hide.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
U of Kentucky has a real football team this year? We shall see next week against the Dawgs.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
U of Kentucky has a real football team this year? We shall see next week against the Dawgs.

Yeah, I think two games next week will be insightful.

Kentucky fans better enjoy this week. Dream about going 40-0 in basketball, winning the lottery and beating GA. I think GA is gonna thump 'em.

AL vs LSU ... we're gonna see just how much better AL is than everyone else.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LSU lost to Florida and then beat Georgia convincingly. But they look like they have the best chance of any to give Alabama a game. And the game is at Death Valley on a Saturday night.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From AL.com ....

Someone who called into Nick Saban’s radio show Thursday night decided to ask the Alabama coach about, of all things, his plans for the coin toss Saturday night against LSU.

Saban’s response was amusing.

The caller asked: If you win the toss, Coach, will you elect to kick or will you elect to receive?

Saban paused for a moment and then responded.

“I hope we elect to kick ass is what I hope we do,” he said, drawing laughs from the crowd at Baumhower’s Victory Grille.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From AL.com ....

Someone who called into Nick Saban’s radio show Thursday night decided to ask the Alabama coach about, of all things, his plans for the coin toss Saturday night against LSU.

Saban’s response was amusing.

The caller asked: If you win the toss, Coach, will you elect to kick or will you elect to receive?

Saban paused for a moment and then responded.

“I hope we elect to kick ass is what I hope we do,” he said, drawing laughs from the crowd at Baumhower’s Victory Grille.
Thems fighting words.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Would've like to have seen Kentucky give it a game against Georgia. But it looks like it ain't happening. The Dawgs gotta eat.