It’s 2018. Come on In

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watch for the ice on the roads. 31-33F and raining. Seen 5 wrecks just in TN and KY this morning.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
d8392c3af5851e28d068a5975ec07d63.gif

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leaving town with peoples money or just walking away from a business that went under?

My home town paper occasionally gives me a item interest.

This one I had to do a double take.

I know the person involved, been in his home, dated his daughter

Personally, I don't think this with end in anything more then a long time Jeweler closing the doors and walking away. The article and pictures posted of signs for costumers of the eviction and to contact the police (mostly likely placed by the landlord), do juice up a possible scandal story. Especially, with a comment that he "left town". Some questions will have to be answered for current customers. But in the end, I'm guessing just another failed business in my home town.

Downtown Port Huron jeweler Rick Currie evicted

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: xmudman

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Speaking about wrecks, I left Greeneville after delivery this morning and headed on home. There were at least 3 accidents, I was stuck behind one of them for 1.5 hours. It was slick. It warmed up today so it should be alright by the time Mark shows up.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoadTime

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just got back on this site a couple nites ago, my how it has changed. but there's one thing that hasn't. that's picking on poor ol' . Juju hope u get better soon. My old screen name Jason.
Everyone please be careful.