November Locations or Vacations

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dallas, day three, got body shop estement forwarded to Ins. Company. Had tires rotated, shopped for oil change. Just might hear from Ins. company review board tomorrow. 12,600 buckaroos to fix the body damage.
Just body damage? Make sure shop checks for anything else they might have missed initially. These sprinters are frigile. One hit might snap something beneath engine compartment.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
The Deer didn't make it underneath, but good advice.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess it was more than a love tap? $12K is brutal, any pictures?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
832dd8bd28f2ba03b7662edb716b4263.gif

If you need the extra cash ... let me know ... i sent my dog to OVM's backyard ...

Welcome to Family Dollar / Speedway ... please check out our Hotdog Specials ..

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

Delivering to Kent, WA myself on Saturday. I'll be taking same route, but I doubt my drive will be as worry-free, per treadmill and weather.com.
If you don't get that run from Seattle to Chicago on Friday, I might see an expediter who piloted a submarine.

Love the zig zag run on I 90 in Idaho, nothing like turning the knuckles white. Good luck!

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depends on which roads your traveling on in Chicago!.........It's not all bumper to bumper. Probably running through the city.......Not a good idea. Bypass is much better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app
You are right, however I had to, in order to get half - decent quality diesel for German built engine.

Reactions: RedBird