April 2017 locations & Gossip

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Us ladies might have a different view of all this.. we're looking at the same 4 walls while you're touring the country and might like a change of pace..:). and something like a cruise might just be the ticket!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
thats another no no..I don't do buffets....i know I am boring.... I don't usually do restaurants either...I don't do BarBeQ or shellfish except shrimp
Wow, for "hotdog man" , you are quick to refuse free meal.
He doesn't even believe in Canadian bacon.
I do..when in Canada..not this crap they pass off down here....LOL
415a60dd7027dedf6c815f2bf3dd15a9.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Us ladies might have a different view of all this.. we're looking at the same 4 walls while you're touring the country and might like a change of pace..:). and something like a cruise might just be the ticket!!
you and your BFF can go on a cruise....:p

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
thats another no no..I don't do buffets....i know I am boring.... I don't usually do restaurants either...I don't do BarBeQ or shellfish except shrimp
Wow, for "hotdog man" , you are quick to refuse free meal.
where is the free?.....to spend all that money to lie on a chair all day...no thanks....I'll keep my money in my pocket...
You can lay in a chair at home.
in peace and quiet while she is on her cruise with BFF.....:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Forgot to mention, before I was totally terrified being on the roof of my house, I got to see the vents that I suspected were the source of the leak. I'd be surprised if either were the culprits. I'll let the professional figure it out. But I have a bad feeling the leak is actually coming from the vent pipe after it enters the house.

I hope I'm wrong, because there is no access to the pipe from the inside without cutting a hole or holes in the wall, or ripping up the attic floor o_O