April 2017 locations & Gossip

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Greetings from the freezing Joplin! There were 38 degrees this morning...
33 here

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, since I don't have a appropriate ladder to get on the roof. I'm going to attempt to get to it from my 2nd floor window. If you don't hear back in 30mins, someone call 911 :rolleyes:

OMG!!!!

I can't ever remember being that scared for my life before.

Never, Never, NEVER! Will I ever attempt that again. I'm still trembling.

0426d903d3978f826b4b3c6371c2e6f7.png

Will be calling a roofer tomorrow, with much more appreciation for what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still waiting on the roof guy to show up. Maybe he meant 11pm :rolleyes:

Sadly, it's not the 1st time he has given me the no show no call. I was hoping that almost 3 years later he had improved in this area. I guess somethings don't change.

He does good work at a reasonable price...if you can get him to show up :mad:
Hey, we do good work at reasonable () prices. Maybe we need to start delivering "when we have the time" to be more successful

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good Morning. 2nd coffee going down. Didn't sleep well at all. Must of still been worried about my roof leak :dash2:

I keep eyeing up my 2nd floor window, wondering if I can climb up to the top roof from there. I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be done, just scared to death to attempt a roof climb :eek:
Just awakened from a 15 hr Expediters nap. Must be the Massachusetts air.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning. 2nd coffee going down. Didn't sleep well at all. Must of still been worried about my roof leak :dash2:

I keep eyeing up my 2nd floor window, wondering if I can climb up to the top roof from there. I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be done, just scared to death to attempt a roof climb :eek:
Just awakened from a 15 hr Expediters nap. Must be the Massachusetts air.

That's not a nap.. more like Rip Van Winkle! lol

Reactions: Opel2010

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting in Ruther Glen at the flyingJ, arrived on Thursday and couldn't figure out why I didn't get any offers on Friday. I don't know how I did it but I had my phone on do not disturb all day. What an idiot I am for not noticing this.
Rookie

Reactions: VSprinter