March 2017 this and that.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
At the averitt yard in Chicago for the night gonna drop about an hour away in the morning then off to another pick up then down to lex

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Went thru Chicago at 18:00 Thursday on I-90, I-290, I-294, I-80 & I-94 and, no Krap, did 66 mph all the way with not even a break tap.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Funny I was going to post the same thing last night.. (Except the MPH, I ran the speed limit of course :D)
Michigan,Thru Chicago into WI and back out to Michigan yesterday and barely a burb in traffic. Seemed strange but I wasn't complaining.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to love the weather changes. Washing the van one day, then scrapping off ice and snow the next

c6424020987e5282bcb5f8bfb00afa89.jpg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Got to love the weather changes. Washing the van one day, then scrapping off ice and snow the next

c6424020987e5282bcb5f8bfb00afa89.jpg

Yeah its Michigan, I haven't been home all week but I'm sure my apple trees are hit now.
It was so nice at home before I left, I actually had the initiative to wash the entire truck, apply paint cleaner then first good coat of wax on the entire front clip. Then off came the stickers and It shows I need to do more. That dang ghost is haunting me again. Oh well it was just the first attempt at getting winter off the truck anyways. Last nights snow and ya wouldn't know I did it.