Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just went thru Beaver Dam.....Wisconsin that is...
Enjoying the Snow ...
Solid 1" on the ground and letting up alittle ...
2 more load bids late today ... no go's ... i hope you didn't bring all those Welfare drivers up from Texas with you ... seems to be enough here already ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
made first delivery in Madison and now here at receiver, not open til morning, in Howard Wi....a burb of NW Greenbay on US 29...all clear for now...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and then homeward bound for a couple weeks..:) or 1 even....
I almost pulled Anchor and went home 2 .... but this weekend would be better as my Grandson will be staying at our house for 5 days while his parents enjoy a week in Arizona ... other Grandparents are only comfortable with 2 days ... works for us ...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not used to being empty and rested...kinda boring waiting

I don't remember what beer tastes like...but if I think it tastes good, OOS again...
Hopefully that nor'easter isn't too bad for ya.
Well most of it (after a 2 hour drive to relocate) I spent in the van. Luckily I set my mattress up for a perfect alignment for the drip from the roof to hit me directly in the forehead. Rather than get up and move I just put the blanket over my head.

Got a call before noon, then a few minutes later all of a sudden the 4 pm was NOW and I had to get moving. 6.8 miles from the ocean...didn't get to see it. Next time

As for the Noreaster...you've all been there...hours of freezing rain...got treated to a show when those confident skilled drivers passing me at 70+ started looking like breaking a rack...3 came to a stop on the right against the guardrail while the left suv came to a stop a little left of middle...didnt even touch my brakes, let it coast down and shot thru the gap (thankfully sprinter sized) think I was doing 50 with full snows before slowing down, these people...living there and driving like that...

Can't say it was worse than driving 9 years between Cleveland and Buffalo but it is different near the coast...high gusting winds and the damp makes it seem colder...and that rain/slush/sleet mix rocked the van all night. Just some downed branches and minor flooding in Mass, and on the way thru there and New York cars + trucks in the guardrails and diches

Safe at home about to pass out. Slow down people, you'll get there faster

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Screenshot_20170125-084948.png Oh and what's with AT&T? Internet went out Mon night and was gone all the way from Peabody Mass to Niagara Falls...

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning from lovely white Platteville ,Wi... 2 inches snow before midnight and early morning 2 " of mixed rain & snow slush ... yuck... but i am in Wi. they know how to Move it away ..
Let's Rock & Roll dispatchers ..

Phones started making noise, so far have doubled the amount of offers for the week.

Lost in Space.