June 2015 Locations & Logic

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good wet morning gang....:)
Raining here in Festus Mo.....and they say the pond is flooding everywhere.....

11248872_912535388784950_6764587645654314513_n.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from NW Ohio. HEAVY Rains yesterday, today cloudy but no rain.
Gonna take today off to get over to SS Office and straighten em out on what my income was for '11 & '13.
Made more than $4K!!! Also get my tires rotated/balanced and give some blood.
Hope everyone gets the Load they want or Home Time!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from NW Ohio. HEAVY Rains yesterday, today cloudy but no rain.
Gonna take today off to get over to SS Office and straighten em out on what my income was for '11 & '13.
Made more than $4K!!! Also get my tires rotated/balanced and give some blood.
Hope everyone gets the Load they want or Home Time!
the last time I talked with SS on hold for 56 minutes.....they said the IRS hadn't forwarded any info for the last 2 years so I couldn't get an update on where I was...

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the last time I talked with SS on hold for 56 minutes.....they said the IRS hadn't forwarded any info for the last 2 years so I couldn't get an update on where I was...
Ken, Over the phone here at a Local SS Office the employee advised me to bring each tax return and 1099's with me. I check my Online SS Account annually to see where I'm at for my future SS $.
JuJu...Wowee heat needed? For the first time this year turned on my house AC.
Maggie had all her Shots yesterday PLUS the Influenza Vaccine for that New deadly Respiratory Virus. Gotta go back for a Booster on that in a couple weeks plus a bi-annual teeth cleaning. Poor ole Girl. Gotta take good care of my Baby!
...on my Second Cup O Joe here. Ahhhh....Home Sweet Home! Cavs Game watching tonight!

Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
yup...I leave a couple windows open at night so the cats can keep watch what's going on in the night...it was 54 when I woke up and of course since it's raining...very damp. I've only had the AC on for two days this year.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
All this rain and cool makes me want to cook something warm..thinking either cabbage soup or dill pickle soup! And some cheddar biscuits to go with it!

Reactions: vandriver2