January Locations & Witty Repartee

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well another day.....another plane. Hope everyone is doing ok. Got some weather on the east coast. Stay safe!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Dry pavement is a good thing. All in all I guess we are pretty lucky. Considering it is the end of January it has been a far gentler winter than last year. Now on the flip side big storms can be beneficial to our industry with the disruptions they cause in the supply chain.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Monday to all. Hope everyone is safe and sound out there. Hard to believe Jan is almost over.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At the yard. Washed my truck tonight. Hoping to get full signage installed tomorrow if Jason can get me in.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Everything functioning well in the wash bay? Been running hard lately and I haven't really been out there much. If it needs anything let me know and I will get it taken care of.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Everything functioning well in the wash bay? Been running hard lately and I haven't really been out there much. If it needs anything let me know and I will get it taken care of.
You're welcome to use my truck as a test subject....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
1,000 miles away working, lol. But Steve might take you up on it!!........unlikely but I guess anything is possible, LOL.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army

I couldn't get soap to come out. It might have been me not knowing how to use it properly as this was the first time I've washed it there. Water, pressure and scrub brush got it pretty clean.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I couldn't get soap to come out. It might have been me not knowing how to use it properly as this was the first time I've washed it there. Water, pressure and scrub brush got it pretty clean.

Will have shop check it out.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
In the yard again tonight. Did a great paying short run today.
Getting my box signage tomorrow morning.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
January Locations & Witty Repartee

Well another day and another airplane. Service call in on the wash bay. It is functional but pressure washer is not drawing soap in properly. Looks like the NE didn't get it as bad as they predicted. What a job being a weatherman. It is like predicting freight volumes.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Re: January Locations & Witty Repartee

In the yard. New signage installed and looks good. Now I need a nice long run to try out my new percentage.

flattop40

Expert Expediter

Unloaded yesterday in Flint. (100 miles from home) Did a 19 and was 15 of 15 so headed home. :) Got home and was 1 of 1. :) No calls today but this is part of the problem/blessing of living in a dead zone. The real question is head back south and get back into the freight, or hang at home and maybe catch the Super Bowl. hmmmm decisions decisions. ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Unloaded yesterday in Flint. (100 miles from home) Did a 19 and was 15 of 15 so headed home. :) Got home and was 1 of 1. :) No calls today but this is part of the problem/blessing of living in a dead zone. The real question is head back south and get back into the freight, or hang at home and maybe catch the Super Bowl. hmmmm decisions decisions. ;)

Remember never trust 19 around the SE Michigan area. The local trucks and Canadian trucks can completely throw off the numbers.