need help

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deleted by me. OP changed his numbers, trying to make it look better.

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
At Rush, that's high pay for a week but typical deadhead ratio. Every expediter on here will hate the REAL numbers at $1900/3500. But that is about the deadhead ratio you get at a true courier like Rush. There is no "sitting in Dallas waiting for your next load". It's turn and burn and go get the next local.

***And if you're going to fudge your numbers to try to gain support here....
You will be publicly flogged. The drivers on here are, for the most part, professionals that take this VERY seriously. They see right through the BS.
And having been the Ops Mgr at Rush for 9.5 years I would have been the first to call buiisheet!! I did plenty of studies on driver pay over the years there. The highest "all miles" pay I ever saw there was about 5 years ago to Marty in Cincinnati at 93CPM. But he runs pharmaceutical drops to reps and typically has 4-8 drops on at one time.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Murray, what's the talk about a monthly bonus at Rush? Why would they not pay you weekly all that you earned? OP is talking about an $500 - $800 weekly bonus.

See OP's post #20

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Didn't exist when I was there. (2/02-7/11) Gotta be retention, performance and safety related. With 100% turnover you have to do something. Nature of the beast.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
But NO. There would be no way to do a $500-$800 weekly bonus available to all drivers. I could see annual, but not weekly.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So your earning $1,900 per week driving 1,900 miles. Plus your getting a $2,300 - $3,000 monthly bonus! And your home every night. Sounds like a job that I would gladly take, if I believed all of it.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! I call BULLSQUAT!!!!

Hey Bill, call Melissa H. or Rick D. at Rush. Have all those numbers handy to quote.
They could correct them I would think.
Especially Melissa. She usually handles bonuses. Or at least did when I ran the place.

ryan10101980

Rookie Expediter
If you work there where is west Chester office without looking it up I sad a mouth not a week dum *** and who is the service manger there in west office ? That pay was one week o sad I miss type the 3500 miles I dont lie *******s I will upload my payment letter when I getmy bonus and show all of you my next check to let you know not lieing

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums mobile app

BigCat

Expert Expediter
If you work there where is west Chester office without looking it up I sad a mouth not a week dum *** and who is the service manger there in west office ? That pay was one week o sad I miss type the 3500 miles I dont lie *******s I will upload my payment letter when I getmy bonus and show all of you my next check to let you know not lieing

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums mobile app

How will you know if he looks it up?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Mosteller Ln. Tom Jeffers. Dead end on left. You see that big a$$ deck with all the Flash parts on it?!?! My idea.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Owner. Steve P. middle initial L.
Wife, owner of the "Expedite/carrier" company Jan.
company inception 9/8/1081.
3 daughters. Names start with A, K & E.
So Steve's company "JAKE, Inc" Is an acronym of the 4 women in his life.

NEED MORE, A$$HOLE?!?!