2. KonRad
    KonRad
    Citus, Altius, Fortius
  3. David Bougher
    David Bougher
    Together we stand divided we fall.
  4. Valerie Ann Richardson
    Valerie Ann Richardson
    Lookn for Fleet Owner w Cargo Vans Needn Drvrs w Straight up Legal No Touch Freight ;Allow a Dog. Prefer VA; NC; TN KY Call 765 431 9189 TY
  5. generaltransport
    generaltransport
    I have my own authority and i am looking to get the Panther load board, does anyone know how much cargo van loads are going for per mile?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. generaltransport
      generaltransport
      i know that if you have your own authority you can sign up to their load board and bid on loads to haul, i have recently got my authority and it needs to age a little, have you ever done business with them?
      Oct 1, 2018
    3. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      If its anything what they pay their drivers then probably not worth it. .70/mi. + fsc (probably somewhere around .08/mi). Not to good in my book. I see alot of Panther cargo vans sitting.
      Oct 2, 2018
    4. generaltransport
      generaltransport
      I was told that I can get onto the Panther load board and get some drivers under my company and dispatch them loads and they usually pay pretty good bidding on their load board, I havent seen it yet for myself but this is just what people are saying that are in this business
      Oct 2, 2018
  6. Preston j
    Preston j Spyralspyder
    hey man, i just started driving for an owner as well. Did you get a chance to ask about your tax questions? I dont see how we can take deductions for fuel and meal per diem and not own or lease the vehicle. I know guys do it. Im just trying to figure out how it works. Any info you find out would greatly be appreciated
    1. Spyralspyder
      Spyralspyder
      I got a pretty good deal. I am getting 100% of my fuel surcharge back so I am not worried about the fuel deduction anymore. I am just deducting normal equipment and food expenses. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
      Sep 20, 2018
  7. dan1065cf
    dan1065cf
    Lost and confused... I can't get access to anything
  8. schmelly
    schmelly
    researching 2014 Hino 195H...got advice?
  9. DelivRyMan
    DelivRyMan
  10. Majid
    Majid Andyinchville1
    Yes I too want to know how did you get work from lowes and Amazon?
  11. sweetcdngirl
    sweetcdngirl
    Team Driver at FDCC
  12. Turtle
    Turtle
    Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong.
    1. Treadmill likes this.
  13. Izzy
    Izzy
    “Most people don’t plan to fail; they fail to plan.”
  14. Fast Eddie
    Fast Eddie
    Do Sprinter Vans under 10k lbs require a DOT# to cross state lines
  15. TheOGExpediterGuy
    TheOGExpediterGuy
    Lookin to see whats going on in here...
  16. PM Enterprises
    PM Enterprises
    Looking for Expedite Team
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      Have you tried the free classified section? Might get a better response there than here.
      Aug 16, 2018
  17. Andyinchville1
    Andyinchville1
    HI, I forgot to mention, Lowes and Amazon work require lift gates ....
  18. Andyinchville1
    Andyinchville1 Demetrius Owens Sr
    Hi,
    XPO has the national contract I believe (it's'how we got it).
    XPO also does Amazon ...Good for night runs if combined with Lowe's you can run a truck almost 24/7
    Only thing about Lowes's is cover your butt with pics and signed statements of a job completed with no damages before you leave the job site....Customers / Lowe's will claim damages and cost you mega $$ if not.
    Andrew
  19. Demetrius Owens Sr
    Demetrius Owens Sr Andyinchville1
    Hello,

I seen one of your posts and read that you do deliveries for lowes? Can I ask howd you land that contract? We just picked up a 26 ft box and are desperate for work. Thanks in advance.
    1. Andyinchville1
      Andyinchville1
      HI, I forgot to mention, Lowes and Amazon work require lift gates ....

I think my original response made it through to you?
      Jul 29, 2018
  20. JerryK
    JerryK TeamCaffee
    I've been watching some of your videos on Youtube. In one, you mentioned you had a video about your first week in the business and how stressful it was, but I can't find it. Can you tell me how to locate it? Thanks for all you guys do.

JerryK