New Status Updates

1. workaholic48
    Question about Ryder Sprinters...Has anyone had experience with these vans? Thanks!!
  2. Promaster2016
  3. Airtime
    Ex pro motocross racer, monster truck show motorcycle stunt jumper now into cross boarder cargo van expedites as a owner operator.
  4. Turtle
    Most cutting thing you can say is "Who is this clown?" 'cuz it implies they are A) a clown, and B) not even one of the better-known clowns.
    Available 2017 Ford Transit 250 long
  6. Turtle
    NyQuil - the daytime drive your truck into a ditch cold medicine.
  7. Maracachimba
    Alert on road....
  8. Run hard
    Run hard
    Can you make money as a solo expeditor
    1. Treadmill
      One can make money. It depends what your circumstances are. If you are running with a st8 truck then yes you can make money. One can make more money in a st8 truck than a cargo van.
      Feb 3, 2018
      trucker43 likes this.
  9. Jennifer L Allen
    Jennifer L Allen
    Hi!!! Headed to orientation for Bolt Express Monday... Anyone drive for them
  10. jbrodgers
    jbrodgers Dreamer
    Hi there.
    I am potentially coming to Landstar, and would very much like to pick the brains of some of your seasoned expedite drivers.
    I am an experienced otr driver, but new to expedite, and dealing with recruiters is unnerving.
    Therefore, I would like permission to join your Landstar forum.

Thank you
  11. jbrodgers
    jbrodgers Dynamite 1
    Hello Dynamite.
    I would like permission to join the Landstar forum board.
  12. Terry Bratt
    Terry Bratt
    Taking questions for another 15 mins. Then U.S.Motor Carriers Q & A session will close for this evening.
  13. Terry Bratt
    Terry Bratt
    U.S. Motor Carriers online for Questions now 11:39 central
    1. Terry Bratt
      Terry Bratt
      We're looking for Tractor teams. But only ones who understand the statement " Running smarter NOT harder".
      Jan 23, 2018
    2. Terry Bratt
      Terry Bratt
      Teams who wish to net good money but not have to run 6 to 8k a week and still make same amounts of money!
      Jan 23, 2018
  14. Terry Bratt
    Terry Bratt
    Online for next 15 mins for a Q&A session regarding U.S.Motor Carriers looking for Tractor trailer teams. My name Terry
    1. Treadmill
      I don’t think many people are up at this time of the day.
      Jan 22, 2018
  15. Higley75
    I would like to become a Owner/operator Sprinter cargo van driver where do I start??
    1. Treadmill
      Read from the newbie section. Probably go back 1-2 yrs. and read every subject that may help you with starting out. Probably best to start driving for an owner if this is your first time doing this type of work to see if it your cup of tea.
      Jan 22, 2018
  16. Al-aukeily hussain
    Al-aukeily hussain
    St-Louis mo
    1. Treadmill
      El Paso, TX
      Jan 22, 2018
  17. Al-aukeily hussain
  18. dmrexpress1
    dmrexpress1 RedBird
    Hi, are you looking for more work out of Milwaukee? I'm looking to hire 1-2 sprinters or cargo vans in the upcoming weeks.
  19. retsiemxela
    retsiemxela T270_Dreamin
    Hi, I'm from Denver but I didn't think it was possible (profitable) to run out of that area, so four years later I'm still on the road wishing I could get home to see my mother more often. Do you work with a broker who knows the area? I drive a 3 pallet sprinter.
  20. Peter Heaviland
    Peter Heaviland
    Owner of Midwest Transportation Services since Dec. of 2008 to present.