New Status Updates

1. Terry Bratt
    Terry Bratt
    Online for next 15 mins for a Q&A session regarding U.S.Motor Carriers looking for Tractor trailer teams. My name Terry
  2. Higley75
    Higley75
    I would like to become a Owner/operator Sprinter cargo van driver where do I start??
  3. Al-aukeily hussain
  4. Al-aukeily hussain
  5. dmrexpress1
    dmrexpress1 RedBird
    Hi, are you looking for more work out of Milwaukee? I'm looking to hire 1-2 sprinters or cargo vans in the upcoming weeks.
  6. retsiemxela
    retsiemxela T270_Dreamin
    Hi, I'm from Denver but I didn't think it was possible (profitable) to run out of that area, so four years later I'm still on the road wishing I could get home to see my mother more often. Do you work with a broker who knows the area? I drive a 3 pallet sprinter.
  7. Peter Heaviland
    Peter Heaviland
    Owner of Midwest Transportation Services since Dec. of 2008 to present.
  8. zenn7
    zenn7 greasytshirt
    Just to say thx re Hino 195 in Qc.. Not having any luck getting my reply up in the thread
  9. SAMUEL DICKERSON
    SAMUEL DICKERSON
    Researching before diving in....great information here. It's greatly appreciated!
  10. wvspeedy
    wvspeedy
    Had wreck in NJ in NJ almost a year ago
  11. GoBucks
    GoBucks Sarah
    I'm assuming you found someone to team with. I live in Ohio and have been with FedEx for 1 yr, had a CDL for 3 yrs.
  12. Roadtow1
    Roadtow1 greasytshirt
    Hello Greasytshirt, I have a 2010 Hino 258 rollback with 259k on it.New hire used last weekend. I got it back last tuesday, and noticed that the DPR bars were at H. The truck has never gone over 4 bars. The kid said he saw no light flash for the regen.The truck still runs fine, no limp mode, etc.The check engine light has been on since i have owned. I cannot get it to regen. Any advice?
    1. greasytshirt
      greasytshirt
      Pm me.
      Dec 28, 2017
  13. showmemoblues
    showmemoblues
    wanting to learn
  14. Cheyenne
    Cheyenne
    Off for the Holidays
  15. str84ward
    str84ward ishipforexcellence
    Where did u find the insulation
  16. BXDIVER
    BXDIVER akkshole
    How much to replace oil cooler?
    Thx.
  17. BlindSquid
    BlindSquid FlyingVan
    Blindsquid here to achieve access to fedxcc forums?

? How long it take to loose the "rookie" tag ?
  18. Jexpeditor
    Jexpeditor Tim Xpedites
    Hello, my name is John i have been doing this for 3 years, had no idea people where youtubing this lol. Nice to meet you
    1. Tim Xpedites likes this.
    2. Tim Xpedites
      Tim Xpedites
      well hello there j, sorry I just seen this, been busy with the holidays and all. thx for checking me out, much appreciated!
      Dec 30, 2017
  19. bfry38
    bfry38 Sarah
    If you're still looking to team let me know. I sent you a message. Hope all is well!
  20. Maiça59
    Maiça59
    Would like feed back on blot express thanks
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      Never heard of them.
      Nov 22, 2017