New Status Updates

1. Metro Transport Group
    Metro Transport Group
    Metro Transport Group is looking for veterans who want to become owner operators. Lowest rates and easy qualifing call John at 423-745-8100
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      More people would see this in the free classified ad section.
      May 25, 2017 at 4:48 PM
  2. The Britts
    The Britts
    Straight Truck Team
  3. Turtle
    Turtle
    ME: It's rude to stare. THE ABYSS: You started it.
  4. Mr. spock
    Mr. spock
    They don't have to be free load boards as long as there's money to be made on them
  5. Mr. spock
    Mr. spock
    I drive a sprinter van anybody know of any good load boards for the Eastern United States
  6. Amaintow
    Amaintow
    2010 Hino 258, fueling up & steam was coming from the filler neck, tank was extremely hot everywhere, any ideas on what's wrong? Thank you
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Amaintow
      Amaintow
      Been 80-85° Truck ran for 5 hours when I noticed it. The prongs on the fuel heater fuse were discolored. Changed the fuel filter week ago and all clean in housing, checked it yesterday and had dirt and a few small metal shavings in housing. Truck seems to run fine, maybe using more fuel. Didn't know if it could be a temp sensor or fuel pump going bad. Hasn't done a regen recently.
      May 10, 2017
    3. greasytshirt
      greasytshirt
      I often use the mobile website, and this status update bar does not appear. Ask this question in the Hino truck forum, under truck talk.
      May 15, 2017
    4. greasytshirt
      greasytshirt
      As of right now, everything seems normal-ish. The only way to really know is to connect it to a computer.
      May 15, 2017
  7. JMC
    JMC greasytshirt
    How do you drain the DEF fluid tank on the HINO? The message came up to replace the DEF fluid with the engine in the on position. The exceleration on the truck has decreased.
    1. greasytshirt
      greasytshirt
      Turn key on, engine off. Remove 12mm bolt on bottom of DEF tank. The computers want to see the level drop all the way down. With the key still on, add at least 2 gallons. This is probably not the real problem though, unless there's a chance the DEF was contaminated or diluted.
      May 7, 2017
  8. Dwayne Baker
    Dwayne Baker
    Looking for co-driver CDL B for straight truck out of Illinois or Wisconsin or Iowa
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      You will have much better success posting this in the free classified section. Otherwise you are in violation of the code of conduct that you agreed to when signing up to be a member.
      May 4, 2017
    2. Dwayne Baker
      Dwayne Baker
      Ok I am new at this
      May 4, 2017
  9. Dwayne Baker
    Dwayne Baker
    Looking for call driver for straight truck CDL B air brake
  10. Dwayne Baker
    Dwayne Baker mark mantia
    Are you solo or team because I'm looking for a co-driver for straight truck and do you have a CDL B
  11. Dwayne Baker
    Dwayne Baker
    Looking for a co-driver CDL B with air brakes
  12. Niko
    Niko greasytshirt
    Hey there. Have a question about a hino burner malfunction
  13. Huntercas357
    Huntercas357 davekc
    Hi Dave! My buddy and i are planning to start as a 14 hr team with V3 . i was wonder if you can give info on working for a contractor whit v3. How does itexactly work with a 14 hr team, percentage,minimum time on the road before home time, any info would be great. Thank you for your time
    1. davekc
      davekc
      Tough to answer but can be answered in two parts. The 14 hour operation can be explained by V3. The others would be between you and the fleet owner.
      May 2, 2017
      Huntercas357 likes this.
  14. David Leckrone
    David Leckrone
    i have cdl b drove trash trucks for 3yrs looking for solo driving postion
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      Should post this in the free classified section. Probably you will get a better response there.
      Apr 29, 2017
    2. Dwayne Baker
      Dwayne Baker
      Would you like to work over the road
      May 4, 2017
  15. naako50
    naako50
    Have 4-6 years experience in delivery. Looking for a late evening or night route in Columbus oh with a 2007 Chevrolet express cargo van.
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      Should post this in the free classified section. Probably you will get a better response.
      Apr 29, 2017
      naako50 likes this.
  16. Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Friday! Hope you get a load close to the house!! Have a great weekend!
  17. Woad Wuner Wayne
    Woad Wuner Wayne
    Starting to learn about expedited freight
    1. Dwayne Baker likes this.
    2. Dwayne Baker
      Dwayne Baker
      Where are you located at I drive a straight truck for Expediting services
      May 4, 2017
  18. traacker
    traacker
    Installing Etrack...
  19. Turtle
    Turtle
    Don't bother calling the Gambling Help Line... they won't give you any money.
    1. Treadmill likes this.
  20. greasytshirt
    greasytshirt
    7 vehicles in my yard that aren't mine.
    1. Lawrence likes this.