Your Favourite Christmas Movie

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
What is your fav Christmas movie that is a must watch every year? :D

My personal fav is Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase - absolutely hilarious :D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Although not originally a Christmas Movie, I love "It's A Wonderful Life" and "Miracle On 34th Street"
Sorry I know that's two:rolleyes:

cagey53

Seasoned Expediter
1...A Christmas Gift (with John Denver)
2...A Muppet Christmas Carol (We watched it every year as a family tradition right after we put up the tree. Kids in college now...we still watch.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Scrooged, with Bill Murray.

Die Hard is a close second. :D

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Oooh - tough choice: Miracle on 34th Street, or Die Hard?:confused:
Can't pick one, I love them both, lol

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty The Snowman. And the 24 hours of A Christmas Story.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Its A Wonderful Life" is a tradition at our house. "Planes, Trains And Automobiles" is a Thanksgiving Weekend tradition.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"Its A Wonderful Life" is a tradition at our house. "Planes, Trains And Automobiles" is a Thanksgiving Weekend tradition.

Planes, trains, and automobiles: sounds like a nightmare weekend, for an expediter, lol.:p
PS I miss John Candy, too.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
A Christmas Story..You'll shoot your eye out!

saw the 70th anniversary red ryder rifle at wally world recently.

we're no angels, 1955, kinda old, ....h bogart, aldo ray, peter ustinov, basil rathbone, leo g carroll, ........In Christmas, three prisoners - Joseph, Albert and Jules - escape from the Devil Island to a French small coastal town. They decide to rob a store, to get some money and clothes and travel by ship to another place. They pretend to be there to fix the roof, but pretty soon they realize that the financial condition of the family Ducotel(leo g carroll) is not good. Andre Tochard, the selfish and mean owner of the establishment(basil rathbone), explores the family Ducotel. The three convicts spend the Christmas night with the Ducotel and are so well treated by the family that they decide to help them. Their pet will help them to fix the situation.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
You can get everything you want at meijers,or the web site.Check out a christmas story.com I would love to go to the house in Clevland,the reseraunt is there to.Even thou the story takes place in Indiana.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
There are tons of movies I enjoy at Christmas and I thought of another one I like in many different formats and that is A Christmas Carol.

One of my favorites is the animated Disney version and there are a few black and white versions I like also.

Christmas is a feel good time to me and I enjoy many of the movies and have a pretty good collection of them.