Yet another rescue

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
bde2071645e2b7bf709682ac0a535a5c.jpg

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I dunno. If I were your wife, I'd start thinking these were plants. ;)

Except she was there when I found them. This one is much healthier, so as long as I can convince her, he might be able to stick around for the long haul.

We live on 3 wooded acres, so there are quite a few strays. The young ones are easy to domesticate, but any others I find will probably get adopted out.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My gray tabby is sleeping under my computer desk right now. She used to be a very wild and crazy cat, now she's just a 17 year old lap cat. I think all cats have wild and crazy personalities. This is probably going to be the last cat for me. I can't get a lot of work done because she is very old now and requires a lot of attention/assistance.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
There's been a beautiful little gray and black cat hanging around the Laredo TA...if I could get him to come up to me I'd have a new kitten. Poor thing was eating garbage off the parking lot, almost got hit. I've been leaving food by the bushes so he stays out of the parking lot!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
There's been a beautiful little gray and black cat hanging around the Laredo TA...if I could get him to come up to me I'd have a new kitten. Poor thing was eating garbage off the parking lot, almost got hit. I've been leaving food by the bushes so he stays out of the parking lot!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

Down there if you want to call it, here kitty kitty won't work. You have to try aqui gato gato.