XPO medical?

wandtl

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
So wife and I was close to home and decided to take a day off(unnecessary information). We was watching our local news(Fort Wayne). XPO Logistics is building a new building for distribution of medical supplies here. Creating 75 new jobs. Sorry I found a link but can't get it to work

XPO Logistics, Trinity Health select Allen County for new distribution center
{Link Edited :) - Turtle}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
XPO is getting into distribution centers in a big way. I believe they are hooking up with Amazon across the country.

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Today I saw their name attached to another carriers name on a ltl bill of lading. First time in 11 years in s&r ive ever seen their name on one of our shipments.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You don't have to go to the trouble of replacing your post with dots. You can just delete it. The software keeps a running history of all edits (visible only to Mods and Admins). ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Fastman! This thread was reading like an Abbott and Costello skit.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
XPO owns Con-Way, eventually the trucks will say XPO Logistics, and they will have XPO LTL on the door signs...they only got rid of 190 positions where the position was redundant.
In other news I know they also have lawsuits against YRC (something to do with having former Conway execs with XPO confidential info/business plans and non compete clauses)