• No - I'm making dollas

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Maybe - Depends on freight

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I voted "maybe", but the strong likelyhood is that I will be home. I already know most of the outfits I visit are closed Christmas and New Years, some are closed for the entire time between Christmas Eve and the Monday following New Years. Only one customer MIGHT call, and I have suspicions that they are closed on the actual holiday.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
In service till 1800 pm. What Murray does in these few hours left till then determines if I will be home or not. Either way will be just dandy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm still in service and will be altho I got home last night at 830...kinda hoping for more freight.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Midway into a Monday drop in Louisville hanging at my gf's pad in perysburg till Sunday eve when I'll finish the run.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Changed my vote to "Yes". There's a small chance I could get something tomorrow, but I really expect to do diddly.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What a big Bunch of HOOEEE. I cant believe there isn't no freight out here. The load count on the VRU...... HMMM Really do tell. I am not going to sit out here and rot. Drop this garbage in the AM and since I didn't get that load to NJ that I said yes to 6 times. Wishfully thinking Atlanta GA, Kansas City Mo, Omaha NE. North Dakota , South Dakota, Sioux City Iowa. Louisville KY Knoxville TN Nashville TN Memphis TN. I am not going to stay on the coast or out here if there isn't any freight.