who's running the freight

flat

Rookie Expediter
I can only afford to run TSA & HAZ loads the rest of the loads I would be running for pennies. Only good thing I have to change my oil less. My inspection may run out before my fuel runs out. Still on % but flat rate would be less.

dodrh2000

Rookie Expediter
I can only afford to run TSA & HAZ loads the rest of the loads I would be running for pennies. Only good thing I have to change my oil less. My inspection may run out before my fuel runs out. Still on % but flat rate would be less.

I feel your pain. I just sold my truck so I'm out. Wife wants me to get another truck but I don't see any money in this anymore.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We have done 13000 paid miles in 21 days. Plus five paid dry runs. We hit our goal.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I could be running my wheels off, IF I wanted to only run heavily discounted and sub par paying loads. Rates just continue to fall.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Hitting our minimum goals and a few weeks we go over. TVAL and cross border runs have been our savior. Still seeing good rates in those areas. Have not seen a West Coast run in a long time.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
New to tval. Kinda suprised in the low rates. So far we've made pretty good money but it's been cross border and haz as well. Everything normal tval has been less than my surface team is making.

On the plus side, the new truck is a cascadia and wow! It drives soooo much smoother than my KW does.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, but you're TVal now.
The prestige. The envious looks from the surface guys.
Getting the better table at the truckstops.
All that, and you want extra money, too ?

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Yeah, but you're TVal now.
The prestige. The envious looks from the surface guys.
Getting the better table at the truckstops.
All that, and you want extra money, too ?

I can honestly say from my own experience that TVAL shippers / receivers are by far more organized and pleasant than SE.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
New to tval. Kinda suprised in the low rates. So far we've made pretty good money but it's been cross border and haz as well. Everything normal tval has been less than my surface team is making.

On the plus side, the new truck is a cascadia and wow! It drives soooo much smoother than my KW does.

Same here, new to TVAL, noticed that they like to keep us on shorter regional runs. Congrats on the new ride. Still enjoying ours.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have been in TVAL for 7 years, temp control for 9, these are the LOWEST we have seen rates since we have been in business. I am SO glad right now that we have not bought a new truck.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Our actual numbers for 21.5 days were 12513 dispatched miles, gross $18609.70. Rate per mile was $1.487. Plus four paid dry runs. I think we did OK.