who's happy

Big Redd

Expert Expediter
so with everything that has been posted over the last 2 weeks,I was wondering,who's really happy at their current carrier. I'm not asking who's making money or any thing related to that. Just a simple question with a simple answer. Are you happy at you current carrier and if you wish, what carrier are you with....I'm very happy and I'm at Fed Ex...Next.....

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Diane and I are happy at Landstar Express America but it has only been a week. Maybe it is relief we are feeling now that a carrier we were unhappy with has been left behind.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm happy... Express-1, and we have a bonus for July, so I'm really happy. If you are not happy, then move on. As I use to tell my employees:...." if you reach for the stars...you wouldn't get a hand full of dirt". Also use to tell'em: "You want to make more money? Then why don't ya".

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We have been here six years working on seven and we are happy with our choice.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Depends on the day. Sometimes I'm extremely happy, sometimes I'm extremely not. Overall, I'd have to say that I'm extremely ambivalent.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Bipolar Tortoise Disorder?
No, just pragmatic and realistic. In order to be extremely happy, then everything and I do mean everything would have to go precisely the way I want it to. There would never be any circumstances where I wished things were different, or that something had not happened or that something should have happened differently.

In order to be extremely unhappy then those things would have to be the norm, where nothing happens the way I want it to, and everything that happens is for the worst.

Either of those extremes happen on some days, but overall it's a combination of both, and in order for me to answer honestly, I've got to go with neither happy nor unhappy, but with the conflict and dichotomy of ambivalence.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
now that panther has forced dispatch not to many are happy at least not enough to ans. the question

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Everyone over at FedEx CC that I know are happy.

Everyone at FedEx SC that I know are happy.

Everyone at FedEx Ground that I know are happy.

Load-1 has had anyone not happy.

AND I am happy with my business.