EO University Workshop Whos attending the Monroe Workshop

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
We and a couple buddys that arnt on EO are attending just wonderin who all else i can look forward to meeting tomarow.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Monty

Expert Expediter
I'm counting on y'all to keep my information straight ..... since I have the Expediting 101 presentation!

damwierd

Rookie Expediter
Hello,
Newbie on site. Just registered, so I could post that I am attending workshop. I am a city driver in Montreal, Quebec who's thinking about a change. I'm here to learn. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dean

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm hoping someone will start recording these workshops so the video can be viewed by those that couldn't make it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Monty

Expert Expediter
Was a good time .. lot of info shared, lot of folks gathering it.

Thanks to all who attended.

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
It was awsome alot of newbie info some stuff that i needed reminded of and it was nice to make some new friends and put faces to screen names for old ones will see me agin ... Lol of for nothin else then for free stuff lol

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
I believe this was my 3rd or 4th over the last 7 years. As always, even though I might not have heard anything profound, it's good to expose oneself to fresh faces and new ways of solving problems.

Overall, I thought it was worthwhile for me, as I came away with renewed enthusiasm and energy. The only aspect I might question or doubt is "mixing" everyone from veteran fleet owners on down to those, apparently, who have little or no knowledge of what a truck is.

But within a brief format such as EO puts on, I guess it would be difficult to plan it any other way. I suppose the July breakout sessions do more to satisfy the veterans and is more geared to those with experience.

As always, there is one in every crowd. In this case it was Mr. Nodder, in the front row, who couldn't resist sharing his vast knowledge and "assisting" the presenters with his meaningless anecdotal stories. The saddest part was that no one, including the presenters OR myself, had enough nerve to tell him to can it.

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
XD hes the post above you ... I forgot what your name was wolverine i know i shook your hand and introduced my self but i seem to have only retained your screen name lol sorry nothin personal ... Btw dan is a good guy i felt he touched on a copple of good points notanewbie wasnt familiar and comfertable with

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
XD hes the post above you ... I forgot what your name was wolverine i know i shook your hand and introduced my self but i seem to have only retained your screen name lol sorry nothin personal ... Btw dan is a good guy i felt he touched on a copple of good points notanewbie wasnt familiar and comfertable with

Apparently you have me confused with someone who cares. Regardless of how "good" a guy he is, it's nothing less than ignorant to interrupt speakers as much he did only to prove how much he knows.

If he wants to hear himself so badly let him put on his own seminar.

You must also have me mixed up with someone else in the room. I was the one wearing the blue cape sporting the large, maize block M on the back and carrying a stuffed wolverine under my right arm. Besides, I never shake hands with anyone, unless they have just written me a check...