Who is coming

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Room booked!
Thanks you to whoever cancelled at the Hampton!!
We'll probably do breakfast and go over a little earlier than originally planned. :)

I was on the waiting list months ago there and got a room in Washington Court at the Holiday Inn Express that day when I call, so I just went with them.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have a wonderful Expo. I'm going to NC at 2300. Missing the Expo six but I need the bux.

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

No go. Arrived at shipper; 2850' was heavy enough. Load turned out to be 4410'!! :eek: Epic TONU :banghead:

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been there and gone already I might have been the first to leave lol.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just unloaded early in Ca....I might get there late...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good times. I have been trying to get to the expo for 9-5 years. Coming from where I came from I thought I've seen it it all. What a brake from the heat and waiting for a load. The band was as tight as I've seen. And I 've seen a lot of bands and know a good band when I hear one. If you think a load is better than the
Expo you really need to be here. Last year I made the last day and if was great. This year Still a good time and away from
the every day things. Ghat we are faced with dalay. Go to the Expo you will not reget it.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
It was also nice to see you again, after 2 years!

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
HOLY SMOKES!!!

I just won the Espar heater & Installation!!!

THANK YOU RAY!!!

:D
acqeEj4Ri.png

Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! YAY!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
HOLY SMOKES!!!

I just won the Espar heater & Installation!!!

THANK YOU RAY!!!

Hey - it was MY turn this year! My good friends Linder, Jeanie, and Susie have already won, and we agreed it's my turn this year, lol.
Since I couldn't get there, [and my best advice to anyone new at this is: don't break down on Friday night, because truck repair mechs take weekends off:mad:], I'm glad that you won instead.
Anyone interested in creating something for next year that enables EO members to 'meet & greet', please pm me. The Expo offers a chance to do some of that, but there's just so many people that it's hit or miss in the crowd, and it's so cool to meet the people you've gotten to know online, I think. Lots of great surprises, when you do. ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . and it's so cool to meet the people you've gotten to know online, I think. Lots of great surprises, when you do. ;)
I've met a few of you, but that's not enough for me.

I'm going to try really, really hard to make it next year.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Great Expo! Thanks Lawrence, a very enjoyable day.

Stay safe
KG

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
i made it...barely...and with freight on board. i didn't get to talk to everyone that i wanted to, and somehow i still managed to meet new people. good to see a lot of people made it there this year.

eb

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
We had a booth again this year and had a decent response, but one thing happened that didn't in previous years. I had three people drop off resumes looking for dispatching jobs.