Which V.P. Family is Worse?

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
Yep it is, I think it's 16 in Mich. I also am under the impression that Biden himself is being investigated for something or another. I tried to look it up but several links don't seem to be working. MMMMMMMMMMM A Vast Left Wing Conspericy??????? Would be easy since ALGORE invented the internet. He most likely programmed in a "virus" to kill sites that slam left wingers. Layoutshooter

that virus must not be working as i had no problem getting on EO

theBeemer

Not a Member
So you are how old? :D

Too old to be driving a truck around the country any more lol.

I am 46 to be honest....Past 45 its down hill from there..Watch I will get stuck living into my nineties if the mossad doens't bump me of first.......;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gee Beemer, I am 57, I must be dead by now!!! I just joke about the nuns. Most of them were really great people. I only got "the ruler" when I needed it, which was often!!! LOL I was a real heller back then!! One of the best "mouse releasers" in the school. Those were good times and we learned. Those ties make it hard not too. A tie, for some reason, seem to calm a boy down at that age. Maybe it cuts down on oxygen flow to the brain? My Dad used to hunt his way to school most every day. He lived in western PA. They would put any game the took in the spring house to keep it cool, then hunt thier way home in the evening. They had normal "boy fights" in those days. No one EVER thought about picking up thier gun or hunting knife. They just "duked" it out and were friends again two minutes later. We have gone backwards in this country. I think we are de-evolving. We are going back to a tribal way of life. We just have different names for the tribes,Crips, Bloods etc. We accept crime as normal, even blame innocent people for the crimes. Like us law abiding gun owners. Some how because I own a gun city people are killing each other. Go figure. I can no longer leave my house un-locked, we could when I was young. To great a chance of a "crack head" breaking in and stealing me blind, happened once several years ago. Shame I was not at home.Would have been no need for a trial. We went to the sentencing of the little twit. I was only 10 feet away from him and the judge would not let me at him. My wife said that was the first time she EVER saw my unable to speak. I was SOOOO mad!!! His lawyer was trying to get him probation. He was 17, on crack, girlfriend knocked up. I would have taken the kid and put it up for adoption, and then hung him and his girlfriend. Would have take two slimers out of the gene pool. Layoutshooter

theBeemer

Not a Member
Gee Beemer, I am 57, I must be dead by now!!! I just joke about the nuns. Most of them were really great people. I only got "the ruler" when I needed it, which was often!!! LOL I was a real heller back then!! One of the best "mouse releasers" in the school. Those were good times and we learned. Those ties make it hard not too. A tie, for some reason, seem to calm a boy down at that age. Maybe it cuts down on oxygen flow to the brain? My Dad used to hunt his way to school most every day. He lived in western PA. They would put any game the took in the spring house to keep it cool, then hunt thier way home in the evening. They had normal "boy fights" in those days. No one EVER thought about picking up thier gun or hunting knife. They just "duked" it out and were friends again two minutes later. We have gone backwards in this country. I think we are de-evolving. We are going back to a tribal way of life. We just have different names for the tribes,Crips, Bloods etc. We accept crime as normal, even blame innocent people for the crimes. Like us law abiding gun owners. Some how because I own a gun city people are killing each other. Go figure. I can no longer leave my house un-locked, we could when I was young. To great a chance of a "crack head" breaking in and stealing me blind, happened once several years ago. Shame I was not at home.Would have been no need for a trial. We went to the sentencing of the little twit. I was only 10 feet away from him and the judge would not let me at him. My wife said that was the first time she EVER saw my unable to speak. I was SOOOO mad!!! His lawyer was trying to get him probation. He was 17, on crack, girlfriend knocked up. I would have taken the kid and put it up for adoption, and then hung him and his girlfriend. Would have take two slimers out of the gene pool. Layoutshooter

No doubt my friend and we have progressed
as a society?:eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, progress my hind leg!!! Many people have just got to be plain slimey and lazy. I remember my old Polish and Italian grandmothers would go outside most every morning and sweep the front porch, the side walk in front of the house and the STREET in front of thier
house. The neighbor hood stayed CLEAN!! Does anyone remember clean? Like in, no trash everywhere? I do. It was nice. Now it's the cities or Bush's fault that the cities are dirty. Not the people who live there. They are either VERY lazy or they like living in filth. I also remember when people would wear a coat and tie just to board an airplane. Now look at how people dress, sloppy, dirty, or slutty. I wonder just how long it is going to be till the International Sisterhood of Hookers and Prostitutes Union is going to start protesting the way many young girls and women dress these days. It is really hard to tell them apart. The poor hookers might have to take out advertising soon. The '60's were susposed to have been a time of enlightenment and change for the better. It seems we threw out the baby with the bath water. No standards, no pride in self or neighborhood. No modesty. No can do spirit. Just whinning, fingerpointing and not taking of responsibility. AND then make fun of and blame those who do for everything that is going bad. Yep, that's progress. Layoutshooter

theBeemer

Not a Member
If my dad would of seen me driving a car with the seat all way back, back rest down, looking like a monkey withs its arms outstretched,baseball cap on side ways and pants hanging past my butt cheeks, he would of slapped the ball cap on straight, taken the keys, sold the car and kicked the pants back to wear they belonged.....:( I think the main culprit is MTV BET and the like..
Lets all give a round of applause to Sumner Redstone for degrading American Culture even more...Type in who is Sumner Redstone and what does he own.... A true Vampire Parasite

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
NOW NOW, we can't interfere with the little dears rights!! You might stiffle thier creativity!!!
After all, they see "things" of beauty in all that trash and garbage. Must be the Crack. Lazy bums!!! Layoutshooter