Which company is the best?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Just curious but why those 2? I've heard bad of Allstate not having miles and a few zipp drivers have said zipp uses load boards which could be really slow this time of year.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Jenn: some of what makes one carrier 'better' than another is how well they utilize the equipment you have [reefer, liftgate], or the credentials [Hazmat, FAST card], and some is how well they fit your style: lots of support [or micromanaging, depending on your point of view, lol], or very little. Another factor is where the carrier generally finds loads: will they send you all over the country, or keep you in certain areas?
The best carrier is the one that works for what you have, and how you like to work - that makes it difficult for anyone to say what would work better for you.
I know a couple drivers w All State, and they're happy, but does that mean you would be?
:confused:

truckerjenn

Rookie Expediter
Very true cheri1122. My co driver and I have been with one company for 6 1/2 yrs and there has been somethings happen that we feel that it is time for us to move to another company. We both like to run, we hate sitting around and waiting for loads.

DieselDriver

Seasoned Expediter
If you sign on with Zipp you will starve to death, because all you do is SIT. As I'm sure is true with most companies and what ever you do, DON'T ever believe a recruiter, they are nothing but habitual liars

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you sign on with Zipp you will starve to death, because all you do is SIT. As I'm sure is true with most companies and what ever you do, DON'T ever believe a recruiter, they are nothing but habitual liars

The way you can tell if A recruiter is lieing is if his lips are moving.:D