Which carrier would you lease on with??

WHICH CARRIER WOULD YOU LEASE ON WITH

• Total voters

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
So I find this actually odd to see it on this forum after the "discussion" ensued based on the OP's point that I was lying about what rates I was getting and how one can achieve those rates, not just once in a while but consistently.

ALL the elements are there ... multiple loads at rates that add up and the company cut.

Nobody said you was lying Greg. Just that you wasn't making 3.50 a mile on a single load over 3000 miles. Now on 2 to 3 loads put together yes I believe you are doing that because you run local around Detroit, Mi. DaveKC has been doing that for years with his trucks. Not like you brought it to EO because you didn't.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
If not kind, they were at least genuine.

And, I believe, is the point.

I know who I am. There's no doubt that Phil And Dave Mayfield are real people, doing the kind of work this forum is dedicated to.

Who is this person you entrusted with your financial information
with Dave ? Who is this person that has relentlessly hounded every single post Phil has every made on this forum ?

Is he genuine ?

Is he even in the business ?

Greg says he is a truck owner out of the Detroit, Mi area. I have talked to Greg on the phone a few times, but never met Greg. He says he drives, but I have never seen his truck. Greg says he has a 1999 CR unit with Landstar. I don't think he is lying because if he was, someone would have pointed that out long ago. Greg is not a bad person at all just long winded at times. Some people think Greg is jealous of Phil maybe that's why he slams everyone of Phil's posts. I know Phil and Diane have done very well for themselves since starting in this business and some people don't like others to do well or better than them, I don't know.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
More fantesy posts I see from Fleet Owners

The thread is about carriers, not fleet owners.

You must remember one thing you got to account for your drivers as well. Making them sit for those high paying loads, and them making chicken scratch to save a mile on your truck. You will have a high rate turn over in your fleets.

I know many fleet owners that do just that. Only care about themselves. As long as the Truck payment is made for the week. All is good. Wrong!! when the Truck is sitting in that persons yard and Like a Swift Driver the Fleeter can't back it out. Only in the End will the Blinders come off to see the total pic.

If the fleet owner doesn't treat you right, find another one - good drivers don't have a problem finding a new spot.

PS Only when some folks realize how unique their writing style is will the blinders come off, Kevin. :rolleyes:

That is funny Cheril. Kevin why the name change?

Camper

Not a Member
D). None of the above..

The only one to run for, IMHO is yourself, under your own authority.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Dave,
Outside of the question and post, why do you respond to the EO troll?

Don't need to answer this but think about this for a moment, I don't go after Phil for every little thing while others also do the same thing to him when they see the need but this troll seems to be practicing the same thing you and others have accused me of. Don't you see the difference? Again don't need to answer that.

With that said, I wonder why you dragged Dave into this in your response to me. I didn't ask you what Dave did but made the comment you said it wasn't possible to do when others, not just me, said it was and you keep saying I was full of it - what I feel you called me a liar. You do now change your tune and it seems to me and a few others Dave school you on it, am I right? Again no need to answer that too.

Nevertheless, it isn't about things between you or I, but the question you put to the forum. I have to tell you that you should have put in the first post concrete information to fill in the background for the question, not abstract information.

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
More fantesy posts I see from Fleet Owners

The thread is about carriers, not fleet owners.

You must remember one thing you got to account for your drivers as well. Making them sit for those high paying loads, and them making chicken scratch to save a mile on your truck. You will have a high rate turn over in your fleets.

I know many fleet owners that do just that. Only care about themselves. As long as the Truck payment is made for the week. All is good. Wrong!! when the Truck is sitting in that persons yard and Like a Swift Driver the Fleeter can't back it out. Only in the End will the Blinders come off to see the total pic.

If the fleet owner doesn't treat you right, find another one - good drivers don't have a problem finding a new spot.

PS Only when some folks realize how unique their writing style is will the blinders come off, Kevin. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Cheri wrong again. you must have your "blinders on" Take the time to check the ISP, you would know that I am not Kevin!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Greg says he is a truck owner out of the Detroit, Mi area. I have talked to Greg on the phone a few times, but never met Greg. He says he drives, but I have never seen his truck. Greg says he has a 1999 CR unit with Landstar. I don't think he is lying because if he was, someone would have pointed that out long ago.
I can tell you Greg has been truthful in describing his setup. I came across him sitting in MY Walmart parking lot one evening. He attempted to deny having ever heard of someone named Greg, jokingly. We had an enjoyable conversation. :)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I can tell you Greg has been truthful in describing his setup. I came across him sitting in MY Walmart parking lot one evening. He attempted to deny having ever heard of someone named Greg, jokingly. We had an enjoyable conversation. :)

Thank you, but it was not needed. I just was posting what I know in regards to Greg. Like I said before I have no reason to think that Greg is not a truck owner. Why would someone come on EO and say they where a truck owner when they weren't. Talking with Greg over the years in regards to trucks, I NEVER thought he didn't own a truck. I would have called him out on it if I thought that. Greg has also posted some good things on EO to help people out. Yea I may bust his chops and he may bust mine. But that doesn't mean I hate the guy or he hates me. It can be taken that I may dislike or hate Greg because I don't. I only hate one person and that is the devil. Let me clear that up.

Greg to call someone a TROLL as you put it, is not very becoming of you. Your better than that, I responded because not everyone posts as much as you. Some people will read on here and respond only when they fill the need too. That don't make them a TROLL. My VP of Operations reads EO all the time and only posts when he fills the need too. You can be a member to the EO without 1000 posts.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Jeanie,
Thanks for you posts, it make me happy. I don't usually say who I met on EO because I ask them when I meet them if I can mention them so not to put them in a bad situation with other EO members, I do appreciate the post.

Say Hi to Mr. Dingle (did I spell that right?) and tell him he has three cats really envious of his traveling about. They talk about him all the time.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Thank you, but it was not needed. I just was posting what I know in regards to Greg. Like I said before I have no reason to think that Greg is not a truck owner. Why would someone come on EO and say they where a truck owner when they weren't. Talking with Greg over the years in regards to trucks, I NEVER thought he didn't own a truck. I would have called him out on it if I thought that. Greg has also posted some good things on EO to help people out. Yea I may bust his chops and he may bust mine. But that doesn't mean I hate the guy or he hates me. It can be taken that I may dislike or hate Greg because I don't. I only hate one person and that is the devil. Let me clear that up.

Well that's refreshing. It was needed by the way. I won't explain why but it was.

Greg to call someone a TROLL as you put it, is not very becoming of you. Your better than that, I responded because not everyone posts as much as you. Some people will read on here and respond only when they fill the need too. That don't make them a TROLL. My VP of Operations reads EO all the time and only posts when he fills the need too. You can be a member to the EO without 1000 posts.

Well got to tell you there Dave he is a troll, he is following me around posting derogatory remarks about me, bringing up things that make me look like I'm BSing everyone so yep he is a troll. When he posts things that are either not true, or taken out of context for the purpose of trashing me, what is that exactly?

Just got to point out something else, it doesn't matter if he posts a million times or once a month, it is the content and intent of that content.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well that's refreshing. It was needed by the way. I won't explain why but it was.

Well got to tell you there Dave he is a troll, he is following me around posting derogatory remarks about me, bringing up things that make me look like I'm BSing everyone so yep he is a troll. When he posts things that are either not true, or taken out of context for the purpose of trashing me, what is that exactly?

Just got to point out something else, it doesn't matter if he posts a million times or once a month, it is the content and intent of that content.

Well, maybe you upset them somehow. I don't know.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I've never met Greg, but, like Jeanie, we'd have a good conversation, I'm sure. And I've never doubted his cred as an owner for a second - just some of his other opinions, lol. But that doesn't make him the enemy - o wait, that's Nick, um - it doesn't mean we can't talk about what we do agree on.

It can be pretty upsetting when someone posts derogatory remarks and undeserved insults, I know. It can be really hard to not lose your cool when it happens. :(
Just remember: if there were any merit to it, there'd be plenty of others chiming in to agree.
All you can do is prove them wrong by being who you are - which isn't who they want to portray you as, but then, we knew that already.

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Well, maybe you upset them somehow. I don't know.

It's defiantly not that he's upset me. It's more of a curious fascination the roles folks will assume in this, "write your own script" world of truly anonymous web forums. When you totally strip accountability from your life story……yes, it's possible to be not only be a "Rocket Scientist" , but the Mayor of Memphis, while at the same time constructing a plastic injection molding machine out of parts sitting out in the ole garage. While hanging out with Mr.Smackers over the weekend, we established a distribution network for New Zealand Kiwi Jam. The 1st Sunday of every month is spent re-upholstering furniture the Rock -n-Roll Museum. Because of the many years spent in South Africa , was able to re-write numerous parts of its constitution. Single handily wrote the entire civil law library and negotiated the release of 150 pounds of shark fins. Once I had assembled the first hot air balloon, It was rather easy designing and implementing the earths first weather station. Expedited Temperature.

Once I mastered metallurgy, pouring my very own hot molten socket sets was a walk in the park. I was able to capture the lost heat from the furnace and provide a birthing source for an Ostrich Incubator. All of this done while advising 1000's of Human Souls in matters of marriage via the online forum. Got so good with the marriage gig, I splintered my web forum service to advise and consult the Japanese on international tax law. Next week, I’m launching a fresh Tuna delivery service that will supply emerging countries, an alternative to local perch and catfish.

Next month, I’ve scheduled a 45 minute sleep session

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It's defiantly not that he's upset me. It's more of a curious fascination the roles folks will assume in this, "write your own script" world of truly anonymous web forums. When you totally strip accountability from your life story……yes, it's possible to be not only be a "Rocket Scientist" , but the Mayor of Memphis, while at the same time constructing a plastic injection molding machine out of parts sitting out in the ole garage. While hanging out with Mr.Smackers over the weekend, we established a distribution network for New Zealand Kiwi Jam. The 1st Sunday of every month is spent re-upholstering furniture the Rock -n-Roll Museum. Because of the many years spent in South Africa , was able to re-write numerous parts of its constitution. Single handily wrote the entire civil law library and negotiated the release of 150 pounds of shark fins. Once I had assembled the first hot air balloon, It was rather easy designing and implementing the earths first weather station. Expedited Temperature.

Once I mastered metallurgy, pouring my very own hot molten socket sets was a walk in the park. I was able to capture the lost heat from the furnace and provide a birthing source for an Ostrich Incubator. All of this done while advising 1000's of Human Souls in matters of marriage via the online forum. Got so good with the marriage gig, I splintered my web forum service to advise and consult the Japanese on international tax law. Next week, I’m launching a fresh Tuna delivery service that will supply emerging countries, an alternative to local perch and catfish.

Next month, I’ve scheduled a 45 minute sleep session

Now that is funny. LMAO ROTF. :)