Wheres the expedite freight?

fatboy

Seasoned Expediter
WE'RE A W/G CR UNIT BEEN ON WEST COAST AREA FOR ABOUT 2 WKS NOW RUNNING UP AND DOWN ,BEEN IN AND OUT OF LA,CALIF AREA NO BIG LOAD GOING BACK EAST HERE,USUALLY WE GET A LOAD BACK EAST WHEN GETTING HERE ,JUST WORKING SYSTEM I GUESS

arrbsthw

Expert Expediter
$2200.00 payment for a truck like that is very reasonable. He must
have paid a healthy downpayment on it, unless of course it was
used when he bought it.
I bought a 2004 Volvo 670 with a regular sleeper and the payment was
$1800.00. (that was back in 2004) Tell your friend to send me info on the truck he has, I would like to know about it before he gets
repo'd by the bank. It may be something I could use.

juliewray60

Not a Member
>I haven't seen anyone on here complaining because they can't
>make
>the payment on their "Super Sleepers" or apartments on
>Wheels as you
>call them.
>
>

Me neither. From what ive been reading on this forum here is that everytime this guy A-TEAM makes a posting then theres a group of regulars who always post some smart alec remark.If you read back a couple months you see that they always do this.

simon says

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Seems the thread started about how it was slow in Nov. Yes, I have done alright up until today: if one considers that alright at these fuel prices, does not equate with what you made two years ago!! Seems fuel surcharges never keep up...

Unless one is a team, BTW- I don't know how anyone at P2 can say the "streets are paved with gold". Solos there seem to run shorties and sit around waiting for the crumbs...

I really wish folks would stick to the conversation at hand. You want to brag about how well you are doing with this or that outfit, go post your own comment..

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Dang, lighten up dude. If you read more on here you would know that I ride Greg's ### about Fedex. Maybe you should come on down to the wonderful world known as PII. Where never is heard a discouraging word and the skys not cloudy at all.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
"Quit trying so hard to be offended"
============================
Now that could apply a lot of places:7

Davekc
owner
23 years
PantherII
EO moderator

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
juliewray,
Welcome to the forum. Strange that one of your first posts is to defend someone.. who is actually not being attacked...

I have to be curious as to why? I see no attacks here, I see a debate of the pros and cons of a large sleeper.

I think the Ateam can debate his side just fine, without your help.

I don't think he wants or needs someone stirring up trouble in his name...

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

[font size="1"]Have a Sprinter van? Check out the forums at [A href="http://www.mysprintervan.com"]MySprinterVan.com[/A]

OTR? Check out [A href="http://www.truckme.com"]Truckme.com [/A]

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

[/font]

cpboy_1

Seasoned Expediter
Send me info on the truck too. $2200 that is steep, does it still have the warranty? How does he budget his finances? I would assume you would want to gross $12,500/month. That would easily get your truck payment espicially in a team operation. Forget the cozy sleeper. I would just need the basics, and a good warranty.