Where to advertise my van

Driver2

Seasoned Expediter
I may have an expediting van for sale (pending the near outlook of this business). Can anyone suggest where I can advertise with the greatest chance of viewing?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Right here on EO is going to get more views from actual expediters or expediter newbies than any other place I can think of. Top of the page "Free Classifieds".

Im pretty sure you have to register there like you did here to be able to list something for sale. Its not a big deal, but for some reason, they need seperate accounts I guess.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Right here on EO is going to get more views from actual expediters or expediter newbies than any other place I can think of. Top of the page "Free Classifieds".

Im pretty sure you have to register there like you did here to be able to list something for sale. Its not a big deal, but for some reason, they need seperate accounts I guess.

Actually, you don't need a seperate account. You can use your forum login to use the classifieds.

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Driver2

Seasoned Expediter
Great! Thanks for the advice. I will have a 14' box van with 50-70k, 9600 gvw. Ford E-350. It must go so if you know anyone interested please tell them to keep their eye open on here.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
That's a good lookin' Van.....Single Axle Box Truck. I like it! Don't see too many like that around.

I'd re-do the sleeper though.....Make it more of a "Bentz" set-up like you see in Sprinters. There's room to do it....AND place 4 Skids back there! Plus, you might want to take some of that stuff off that shelf before it totally collapses on ya. Looks like you're 1 pot hole away from having a huge mess back there.

Hope you sell it....If I was getting out there tomorrow...I'd definately be looking at this thing. ;)