Where is Neo?

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I read with interest Neo's comments about the new Fed Ex load board. It is obvious that he is not a contractor, and speaks for the corporation. That is good! I, for one, welcome the chance to communicate with the company.

I agree that inorder for a company to prosper, it must use the resources that the internet provides. However, the company also has a ethical obligation to it's contractors, and employees to have honest and open dialog with it's associates.

The basis for any good contract is that it benefits both parties. This quid quo pro is missing if runs are being given to other companies while trucks with Fed Ex are sitting idle.

So, Neo, I await your reply.

Road Hooligan

neo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I don't know what I said that gave you the impression I was for the company. I am just rooted in reality. This is a business. Quid pro quo would be nice in a perfect world but one party is ALWAYS trying to get more out of another. That's not the case here anyway. FedexCC is just trying to get their hands on loads that it's own drivers wouldn't want anyway-then getting some other schmuck to haul it cheaply.