Where is everyone today and how is the week

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is that why I haven't seen you in a while?

Hey Snappy, how did that changing your badge thing at the show work out? Did you rattle the powers that be?

Yea ,that was the first thing they said to me when I visited the booth. they said looks someone made a mistake on your badge..I said if things did not change it might not be a mistake...and like Jeanie said I did get to register twice in all the give aways.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope you guys are keeping the curtains up ...... :rolleyes:

Yea , the curtains where closed and I was so proud of the new mirrors I had just installed on the ceiling, and then I am laying there and look up and see the little sticker I forgot to remove....it said Warning objects appear larger than than they are...LOL......I better stop this is starting to sound like a doug travels story and needs to be in another thread......

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We left 75 degrees and sunny...to enjoy snow/sleet tomorrow. :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder about us LOL

DougTravels

Not a Member
Yea , the curtains where closed and I was so proud of the new mirrors I had just installed on the ceiling, and then I am laying there and look up and see the little sticker I forgot to remove....it said Warning objects appear larger than than they are...LOL......I better stop this is starting to sound like a doug travels story and needs to be in another thread......

Thanks for the Ammo! Please contribute- we are after a Renegade Mexican Trucker Convoy this time.

hmm, just then Mr. Snappy looked up at the mirror and was surprised at the size of...........

guido4475

Not a Member
Why - you wanted to watch? :eek:
(Sorry, but you worded that JUST right, tehe) :p
And here i thought that were were an item.I mean, after having a romantic dinner at the golden corral in laredo with the ever- so romantic live mexican music blasting our ears out, who could want anything more?I thoght I swept you off of your feet.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Guido: sweeping me off my feet is no real feat, ya know, since I'm klutzy enough to trip over a gum wrapper. Really.
Oh dear - between the romance of the Golden Corral (with mariachi music!) and the wild imagination of Mr Snappy's mirrors, feels like I woke up in DougTravel's latest tragicomedrama, and the script is getting out of control -
(someone needs to talk to that script girl!)
Here's hoping it's a Load Planner, eh? ;)

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
at home. had a code come up sunday. autozone called it a misfire in #5 cyl. ford the next day said it was an exhaust spring/valve in #5. whatever it was it made my nose itch and my eyes water for many miles before getting the truck back to where the jasper was installed. it still offered over 16mpg coming home. now i wait for the phone call.

miker

Seasoned Expediter
brought a load up from Miami to New Jersey over the weekend, dropped on Monday Morning , and picked up another load from Pa to Ct., still in Ct. trying continue a good start

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
at home. had a code come up sunday. autozone called it a misfire in #5 cyl. ford the next day said it was an exhaust spring/valve in #5. whatever it was it made my nose itch and my eyes water for many miles before getting the truck back to where the jasper was installed. it still offered over 16mpg coming home. now i wait for the phone call.

can i say jasper gave me bad head? yuppers the left side is getting removed and a new one to be installed. 4-5 days at home. gonna have to try for payment also.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Jack, I'm confused: who is 'jasper'? and concerned: why are they removing & replacing the left side of your head? :confused:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jasper was the Greek God of Intelligence. He had a say in the amount of brain matter given out to individual humans. Jasper is often confused with his twin brother Casper, who was the Greek God of Friendly Ghosts and who also invented the toga.

Jack is having the left side of his head removed and replaced because that is the side that contains his left eye, left nostril and the left half of his mouth and chin. It also contains the left side of his brain which controls the right side of his body. If they removed and replaced the right side of his head, the right half of his brain would be replaced. The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Messing with this could result in him becoming a lefty. What do you say to that!

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
Huh What now i am really confused are you saying my right side is my left side or is my left side my right side or wait a sec now i know my top side is my bottom side er no now i,m not sure i think my bottom side is my top side oh what the heck Jack when you get your head replaced please explain it to me

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
It's just revolting to me that perfectly good half-heads are just discarded like that. So much waste nowadays. A throwaway society. I sincerely hope they are recycling. And how many embryos were destroyed in harvesting the stem cells to grow the new half-head? And how does one know the new one will be any better than the old? They don't build them like they used to.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just hope that Jasper is not a procktolist.....that could be a pain in the arse

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Jasper was the Greek God of Intelligence. He had a say in the amount of brain matter given out to individual humans. Jasper is often confused with his twin brother Casper, who was the Greek God of Friendly Ghosts and who also invented the toga.

Jack is having the left side of his head removed and replaced because that is the side that contains his left eye, left nostril and the left half of his mouth and chin. It also contains the left side of his brain which controls the right side of his body. If they removed and replaced the right side of his head, the right half of his brain would be replaced. The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Messing with this could result in him becoming a lefty. What do you say to that!

I think that casper thing might be made up.