wheel polishers

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
can anyone tell me the location of companies that refurbish and polish aluminum wheels???

Depending on where you are the two best results I have seen were: Stoops Freightliner in Indy and Danny's in Phoenix. The before and after was unreal at both places.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frank, check out any truck stop and talk with expedite van owners who are sitting around, spitting and picking their noses. Most carry polishers and various polishing compounds and will do an excellent job of polishing and restoring your wheels for much less than the so called professional polishers. Many also do tanks and bumpers.

I personally am not into the polishing thing. But to make ends meet I hand letter custom cardboard signs for homeless people and sell Grit newspaper. I even have some left over chinchilla lined lingerie for sale from a former business venture. I also believe I have a Transtar II hooked to a tanker full of Harley- Davidson branded gasoline sitting out in western South Dakota somewhere.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But to make ends meet I hand letter custom cardboard signs for homeless people . . .

why+lie+I+need+a+beer.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey that's one of my signs! I recognize the 72 point Mootmoney Bold font. What's with the miniature plastic baseball bat?

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Hey that's one of my signs! I recognize the 72 point Mootmoney Bold font. What's with the miniature plastic baseball bat?

The plastic bat is for two things, (1) to crack you in the knees if you only give him enough to buy Natty Light and (2) defend his beer from others that want him to share..:D